You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00239654-286
CS - EUV Customer Support Engineer - Taichung
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Within ASML the sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations.
One of the departments in this sector is EUV TC. The EUV TC team prepares and manages the CS part of the execution of EUV system maintenance.
Role and responsibilities
- The Customer Support Engineer (CSE), need to perform regular maintenance action and machine repair action to secure machine continue production.
- The CSE will be interface with the customers, peers, local 2nd line support to assure timely and high service quality.
- CSE must be able to do daily operation including material preparation, package, return and confirmation.
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and troubleshoots equipment problems via telephone or at customer site.
- Conducts equipment troubleshooting, analysis, and debugging in support of operating activities.
- Ensures that parts are available and as specified for service requirements.
- Maintains appropriate tools are on hand and as required.
- Travels as required for the purposes of performing service activities for training and cross site support
- Uses company technical documentation and provides feedback for improvement.
- Shift module is required and includes night shift
Education and experience
BS/MS major in Mechanical, Electrical/ Electro-optical, Controlling Engineering,/ Photonics, Physics or other related field
- Fab experience in the Lithography area is preferred
- Experience and knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing process is preferred
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Good communication skill and basic English Language skill
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
At customer sites / office
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.