You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00234965-375
Quality assurance and compliance manager
In a nutshell
Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical engineering
Introduction to the job
If you like to work in an operational environment, where you have contacts with different disciplines and have the intrinsic motivation to cooperate and improve quality systems, a job as Quality Assurance and Compliance manager might be an opportunity for you.
Role and responsibilities
The EUV Factory Quality Assurance and Compliance manager is in the middle of different disciplines and coordinates and performs quality related assessments in EF and key person to EF staff as well as to other sectors regarding assessments and compliance. For external audits coordination and guidance is done in a transparent and cooperative way. Define and improve in cooperation with other stakeholders in ASML standards in way of working regarding assessments.
- Develop system and methodology to ensure EUV Factory and EF products are always in compliance with all relevant rules and regulations, in close cooperation in ASML regulatory and compliance office, EF QEHS team, and EUV factory. Perform analysis/checks and resolve issues.
- Develop and execute Quality assurance roadmap for EUV factory, as part of the total Quality plan. Interfacing with Central factory quality team and Global Quality department.
- Develop the compliance, quality assurance andquality assessment year plan and agree the year plan with key-stakeholders of processes and management
- Organize the execution of the quality assessments, leading a team and provide the required training to the team.
- Leading in executing internal assessments according to agreed way of working, reporting to stakeholders and making agreement on actions to be taken.
- Monitor progress on the agreed actions and escalate if required to the necessary extend.
- Contact person for external audit requests, guide audits/visits, and coordinate to assure the right information is provided to all parties.
- Support Voice of the Customer,Quality Culture improvement initiatives, and ensure rollout of Best Known Methods.
- Continuously improve means and methods related to topics mentioned above.
Education and experience
Bachelor / master graduate in Quality Management / Technical Education (Higher vocational/ University).
- Leading an assessment team and cooperate with other teams for final result
- 5-7 Years’ experience in quality assurance and assessments
- Quality Management Systems and Q-methods / -techniques
- Experience in the field of Regulatory and compliance matters
- Familiar with various aspects of the product realization process
- Broad technical knowledge of complex production processes in a high technological environment
- Knows what has to be done; determines easy major <> minor issues
- Attention for detail, but also able to change priorities when necessary;
- keeps long term view in mind in his day to day operation
- Communicator / networker to be informed well and knows to find relevant information
- Is able to lead operational meetings with different disciplines
- Team player, shares his knowledge in the team and contributes to long term quality development
- Support oriented to the organization
- Fact / evidence based driven
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The EUV Factory Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager is responsible for quality assurance and compliance related matters of the EUV Manufacturing Organization. This job application is for a fixed position. Add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.