You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00240285-539
Senior product marketing manager
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML US, including its affiliates and subsidiaries, brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Ariz., San Jose and San Diego, Calif., Wilton, Conn., and Hillsboro, Ore.
Role and responsibilities
We are seeking a Delft based senior marketing manager to lead product management and marketing of HMI’s eBeam inspection products. This position will report into the Director of marketing at HMI in San Jose.
In this role, you will develop and own the market strategy and roadmap of HMI’s eBeam inspection products. This will be a critical position requiring strong leadership and creativity to strengthen HMI as a key player in the competitive eBeam inspection market.
This requires a highly motivated, talented and flexible leader with adept technical and business knowledge, excellent communication and presentation skills, and strong organizational, management and team-building capabilities.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of key customer requirements in semiconductor markets: understand challenges the customer faces, the technical requirements for our products, and the value represented by our solution
- Understand our position relative to the competition through competitive SWOT analysis and use this understanding to develop marketing and product introduction strategies.
- Define product roadmaps that clearly establishes HMI’s competitive advantage
- Develop marketing plans and product roadmaps to drive product definition, design and development, customer engagements, and market penetration.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product developments incl. budgets, expenditures, and projected R&D cost, ROI and profit-and-loss projections.
- Develop use cases, marketing materials, sales collateral, market communication plans including press releases, launch materials and customer presentations.
- Customer visits and internal meetings with up to roughly 40% travel (domestic travel: ~10%; International travel ~ 30%).
Education and experience
M.S. and above in electrical engineering, physics, chemical engineering, IC manufacturing, or process technology related fields.
- Demonstrated successes in product development and marketing strategies in the semiconductor capital equipment industry. Prior experience with semiconductor capital equipment including working knowledge of semiconductor processes and defect inspection is a must. Prior experience in e-beam technology is a big plus.
- Demonstrated experience in bringing products to market successfully.
- 8+ years of experience in the semiconductor industry.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing and product management with working knowledge in defect inspection, process control, and yield engineering.
- Experience managing product management/marketing teams.
- Critical problem solver with demonstrated experience in leading organizations while influencing cross-functional teams to drive product development, penetration, and adoption.
- Demonstrated leadership in influencing and managing change.
- Strong motivation to win with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to apply a P&L perspective to strategies, execution plans, and decision-making.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Work is done in an international environment in which different timezones can affect working hours.
- Occasionally work in cleanroom for during customer engagement or internal activities.
This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.