You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00235487-558
Wafer Table coating architect
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
If you enjoyhaving a technical lead role were you develop and industrialize new coatingson wafer tables, validate the performance at customers, collaborate with analysts,engineers and colleague project architects, perform deep dives on issues, andalign with cross sector stakeholders, then this function might fit youperfectly.
Role and responsibilities
- Deliver new coatings on DUV wafertables.
- Secure the development, industrialization and performance of newcoatings according specs on Wafer Tables, perform and analyze in house andfield tests and deep dives on risks and issues.
- Lead designreviews and support in compatibility discussions of coating on wafer tables
- Lead technicalstudies with the team and support in direction setting and technical insights
- Alignstakeholders across sectors and geographical locations on various interests
- Present andargument analysis and designs towards technical seniors and management
- Align with localoffices and customers on performance evaluation of new coatings
- Prepare,perform, and analyze wafer tables tests in house or at customers to verifysolutions
- Lead riskmitigations and deep dives on performance data and identify root causes
- Assess togetherwith manufacturing the coating process and optimize the impact ofmanufacturing parameters at suppliers to the performance at customers
Education and experience
- Master degree in Material Science, Chemistry, or Physics with provenchemistry experience
- At least 8 years working experience, 4 years at ASML or equivalent industry (preferred)
- > 5 years working experience as architect, preferably at ASML
- Experience in material science and manufacturing techniques
- Knowledge about chemical wear, mechanical wear, tribology
- Experience and affiliation with performance analysis and root cause studies
- Theoretical and experimental experience in performance modelling and testing
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills. Easily cooperates with other disciplines
- Drive for data driven conclusions, challenge assumptions with facts
- Critical on design and test solutions. Drive for quality, while keeping speed in mind
- Being able to switch between micro vs macro technical lead
- Being able to handle high demanding stakeholders
- Willing and capable to dive into technical depth, to assess findings of analysts
- Strong in risk assessment, direction setting, and decision taking
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
You will be part of the Wafer Table performance cluster in DUV Development & Engineering, which is responsible for the performance analysis, feasibility studies, and customer engagement of the next generation wafer tables.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.