You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00240039-698
People Manager - Management Support Team Lead
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Introduction to the job
Does leading a team of professional management assistants, that support ASML’s senior management, energize you?
We would like to welcome an enthusiastic, professional team player to complete the management team of our Management Support Organization (MSO). Do you have a proven track record with coaching and developing a team of management assistants or a similar operational team? We would like to receive your resume and motivation letter in English.
Role and responsibilities
As Team Lead of MSO you are responsible for leading a team of approximately 30 management assistants (2 clusters of 10-20 assistants) that directly report to you. Your main goal is to align the request for support from the ASML’s senior management with the available support. You have to take into account budget restrictions, level and quality of assistants and the match between development needs and opportunities in the department of the requesting managers.
In this role you will be responsible for all activities that lead to a high quality management support service for ASML’s senior management. Your key responsibilities are:
- Selection and hiring of management assistants
- Coaching and motivating management assistants and the other Team Leads
- Responsible for individual and team performance
- Target setting, mid-year-review and end-year-review of the management assistants in your team
- Continuous alignment with the supported managers on the offered services and quality level
- Capacity planning for your team in alignment with the other Team Leads and Group Lead of MSO
- Contribute and taking the lead in multiple improvement projects (MSO level), or projects in multidisciplinary areas
- Promote working together, standardization of processes, seek for opportunities to optimize the daily work, create an open culture by equality and be a sparring partner for assistants and senior management
Education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Personnel Management, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of work experience as people manager/Team Lead
- Experience communicating clearly, concisely and directly to peers, assistants and supported management.
- Experience in leveling up with all layers in the organization
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience creating an extended planning with preparation horizon in terms of >12 months
- You are able to translate policy or planning into group objectives
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- You are a team player
- You are able to grow positive relationships with supported management, colleagues and assistants, at all organizational levels
- You have a proven ability to prioritize and to be flexible
- You are a pro-active and enthusiastic person, who is willing to take initiative, feels at ease in an international and fast-paced environment and knows how to set priorities under pressure
- You work independently; identifies and solves problems in a timely manner; escalates when necessary.
- You have an open mind for new developments and change and make recommendations for improvement of further professionalizing our Management Support Organization
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please apply with your CV and motivation letter in English.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.