You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
In a nutshell
Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics
Introduction to the job
Fast market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires state of the art teamwork by all disciplines. Do you see these introduction deadlines as a challenge? Can you manage progress on multiple EUV systems in a Volume or NPI environment? Is your focus on safety and quality part of your daily routine? Then you are the right candidate for the position of Project Owner.
Role and responsibilities
The EF MF System Delivery Volume team is managing system progress towards committed delivery dates. The team functions as a central unit within the EUV factory and works closely together with executing departments. Internal interfaces with the shift leaders of manufacturing teams, production support teams, planning and logistics, installation department; External interfaces with Account Support and Marketing.
The responsibilities are:
- Optimizing machine planning by chasing problem owners, removing obstacles, optimize sequence, and escalate bottlenecks to appropriate stakeholders, communicating status, documentation and planning to both internal as external customers.
- Contribute to production process by initiating new improvements and ensuring follow-up on improvement loop.
- Maintain and improve the way of working on daily production plan execution and reporting, improvement methodology, support, training etc.;
- Planning / Output: Coordinate system planning and drive system progress to reach committed delivery date.
- Quality: Assure system quality. Demand quantity and quality of delivered work on machines. Maintain and improve the way of working on daily production plan execution and reporting, improvement methodology, support and training.
- Customer: Lead communication about system progress and planning to account support; Contribute to account support - managing customer commitments.
- Reporting: System progress and planning. Report on bottlenecks (e.g. progress, quality, process, capacity, skills).
Education and experience
Education (Experienced) Bachelor or Academic level – Industrial / logistics / engineering
Experience There are limited constraints on working experience. Following items are a pre:
- Fair knowledge and understanding of ASML's technically complex products and processes.
- Experience in a multi-disciplined work environment
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and listening skills, with political sensitivity
- Able to discuss with and lead discussions until directors & PDM-level
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in different departmental and geographical cultures, at various hierarchical levels
- Strong analytic capability and a pro-active initiating attitude
- Project management skills
- Service and customer focus
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector NXE Manufacturing is responsible for the production of lithographic systems. Introduce, produce and deliver leading edge lithographic systems, related products and services in a continuously changing market, on time, against competitive cost, with quality exceeding customers' expectations.
The Project Owner reports to the Group Lead System Delivery Volume and manages the machine progress. Internal interfaces with the shift leaders of manufacturing teams, production support teams, planning and logistics, installation department; External interfaces with Account Support and Marketing.
The Project Owner will work during the regular office hours from Monday through Friday. This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.