You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00240516-714
Senior Supply Business Planner
Sourcing & Supply Chain
In a nutshell
Sourcing & Supply Chain
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Are you challenged by creating a plan that impacts the operation of all worldwide ASML factories and more than 100 supply chains? Do you like to be in the middle of the supply chain and get your energy from planning as efficient as possible? Do you like improving planning processes and tools? And are you good at solving complex planning puzzles? Then we have a full time excellent opportunity for you to grow in the ASML Sourcing and Supply Chain Planning department!
You will be the primary source for Demand and Supply issues within the supply chain planning for all the critical parts in scope for our department. You will be working with the End Item Planning team as well as with Quality & Logistics and Supplier Operations to drive gap closing actions in order to secure system output and service events for exceptions that could not be solved within production planning.
Key elements of the job include:
- Follow up ad hoc requests from Sourcing and Supply Chain and ASML factories.
- Review key performance indicators regularly, identify opportunities to improve performance, and execute implementation of improvements.
- Align with stakeholders on the best supply plan possible.
- Align with demand owners (internal customers).
- Responsible for material availability of complete modules and/or parts.
- Drive Supply Chain operations to secure the factory (output) plan feasibility and realization.
- Day to day planning skills to keep track of and prioritize supply from suppliers and ASML factories.
- Extensive planning and organizational skills to meet demand over 18 months periods of time as well as to prepare capabilities request up to 3 years horizon.
Relevant Master's degree (e.g. Supply Chain Management or Engineering)
At least 5 years of experience with proven track record in areas of operations and supply chain management, in a high-tech or otherwise highly complex and cross-sectorial business environment.
- Knowledge of business complexity and relevant markets
- Experience with S&OP and IBP as well as Master Production Schedule and Production Planning
- Creative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Relevant experience with SAP software solutions such as ERP, IBP, APO and HANA
- Capable to make deep-dive analyses whilst maintaining top-level overview regarding problem & solutions
- Ability to organize, act under high pressure whilst driving for results
- Decision making skills, people management skills, project management skills
- Customer dedicated and service minded
- Positive attitude, eager to learn and willing to go the extra mile in combination with a can-do mentality are vital traits for this position
- Excellent professional communication in English
The S&SC Planning department (team within Sourcing & Supply Chain Operations) has the mission to satisfy the consolidated Business Line demand by constructing an agreed Integral Supply Plan that optimizes business opportunities, costs and risks and by driving the execution of the plan. Sourcing & Supply Chain is an industry-leading organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML's factories and customers in an efficient and cost-effective way. Because 90% of all components in an ASML machine come from externally sourced specialist manufacturers, our supply chain planning activities are even more critical to our operation than you would normally expect.
Context of the position
The sector Supply Chain Management (SCM)(part of Operations) is an industry-leading organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML's factories and customers in an efficient and cost-effective way. Because 90% of all components in an ASML machine come from externally sourced specialist manufacturers, our supply chain planning activities are even more critical to our operation than you would normally expect. SCM consists ~900 supply chain professionals worldwide.
The Supply Chain Planning department (part of Sourcing & Supply Chain Management) has the mission to satisfy the consolidated Business Line demand by constructing an agreed Integral Supply Plan that optimizes business opportunities, costs and risks and by driving the execution of the plan.