You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00240183-771
CS - DUV UIR coordinator - Hsinchu
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations. One of the departments in this group is CS Upgrades (CSU). The CSU organization prepares and executes complex upgrades and activities on ASML systems.
Role and responsibilities
Manage and keep track on complex field upgrades and activities, enabling the field teams to unlock the potential of ASML products for our customers.
• As an ASML Upgrade Coordinator you will be an ASML ambassador at customer sites across the globe.
• Work with the local and Veldhoven organizations to plan and make all necessary preparations for the on-time execution of the upgrade.
• Ensure timely availability of the right procedures and recoveries to bring the machine on the best performance level.
• Onsite coordination of the upgrade including: manpower scheduling, parts, upgrade sequence preparation and tooling.
• Deal with fast changing circumstances and change plans accordingly on the spot.
• Assist other upgrade coordinators by facilitating their issues while in Veldhoven.
• Identify, document and drive improvements in order to reduce upgrade cycle time.
• Daily reporting of upgrade progress and issues.
• Transferring knowledge concerning the newly upgraded system to the local engineers to sustain the system by themselves.
• Create evaluation report.
• This position will require international travel (up to 50%) to the field offices worldwide.
Education and experience
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, and Computer Science.
•Experience in a customer support department for high tech products. Photo-lithography, Electro-Mechanical or Ultra Clean Vacuum.
•Engineers with 2-3 years ASML EUV or NXT `hands-on’ experience is preferred.
• Open for cultural differences.
• Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible.
• Highly stress-resistant.
• Take the lead during escalations and drive for solutions.
• Self-sustaining and ability to prioritize activities and coordinate a broad range of specialists, ensuring action plans are carried out.
• Analytical ability.
• Good documentation skills.
• Multitasker with the ability to work in different and difficult working environment.
• Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML.
• Good customer skills.
• Good communication skills, verbal and written, in English.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Flexibility to travel to other countries including Taiwan, Korea, USA and Israel, with short notice (up to 50%) if needed, with uninterrupted periods up to 6 weeks in a row.
Candidates are expected to support the CS Upgrades for at least 2-3 years upon completion of training.
This position may require “on call” duty depending on location or assignment (so no 8:00-17:00 mentality)
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.