You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00240347-353
Integrator Machine Conditioning
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Physics
Introduction to the job
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise and organizational skills? To be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation and multiple engineering discipline? If so, then a job of Integrator at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
Role and responsibilities
You will be responsible for the integration of the machine conditioning functionality in the ASML EUV-machines. This includes machine performance, safety and availability.You will make sure that all modules and their interfaces are properly tested, the machine functions as intended, issues are solved by the projects, and prototype machines are upgraded.
- Createand maintain integration plan in close co-operation with project lead
- Trouble-shootprototypes in the factory, participate in tests/upgrades (hands-on)
- Solveissues/perform test at customer sites (hands-on)
- Organizehardware upgrades, design qualifications, tests
- Reviewtest specifications, summarize and communicate test plans
- Collectintegration issues and make sure there is follow up by project teams
- Onbehalf of the project, maintain claims for test time needed on prototypes
- Providefeedback on status of project issues
- Assistproject lead in organizing, e.g., project information web page, documentoverviews, …
Education and experience
Bachelor in Mechanical engineering, or related.
Experience in relevant industry and technology areas.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English
- Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view
- Candidate should be able to work independently in a dynamic explorative environment
- Robust personality is a must.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The department of Machine Conditioning (MC) is an separate cluster within the development and engineering sector of ASML. The task of this department is to develop, deliver, integrate and qualify functional modules & parts of ASML’s lithography tools related to temperature control and gas conditioning. Technology areas are: gas-, vacuum- and water-flow control, architecture and design, temperature control.
Specific for this application we do this in the source laser development area to deliver as a whole a high power CO2 laser required for EUV light generation to support our high productivity EUV scanners. This module generates the initial CO2 pulses, which need to be delivered on the right time with the right pulse shape to make EUV light efficiently when plasma is created with the interaction with a Sn droplet.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.