You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Manufacturing - Lean & Business Process Improvement Manager - Linkou
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
Lean & Business Process Improvement Manager will be responsible for evaluation of new and existing manufacturing process including human work factors, material flow, cost analysis, process optimization and production operations and will interface with various departments including central planning, logistics, supply chain engineering and quality
Act as challenger and catalyst in changing leadership behavior; act as an recognized sparring partner for leaders and Lean deployment leads.
Align and team up with other Operational Excellence activities, creating a more integral approach to continuous improvement in ASML
Role and responsibilities
1. Presenting insightful business intelligence to senior management of LF by in-depth data analytics of Business Engineering team
2. Leading LF’s efficiency and productivity improvement drive and continuous improvement culture promotion through holistic approach of operation data analytics, Lean methodology and work automation
3. Leading resource planning and management process for LF to ensure factory’s resources to support LF capability growth short term as well long term (3-5 year)
4. Developing people in professional competence as well as in ASML leadership competences to grow in the broader organization of LF or ASML
1. Manage Linkou Facotry Business Engineering functions
2. Manage Linkou Facotry & Methods functions
3. Manage Linkou Facotry Lean functions
- Leading the team to perform operation analytics to identifyproblems/issues in the factory operation, recommend opportunities for improvementand suggest paths to operation excellence
- Lead Linkou Factory and collaborate with Value Driving team tocomplete Target Annual Plan (TAP) and Long Term Financial Plan (LTFP)
- Lead Linkou Facotry manpower resource planning for capabilitychange, including full time employee as well as facility, to supportmanagement team’s preparation for ASML Decision Gate Meeting (DGM)
- Proactively enable Linkou Facotry productivity & efficiencyimprovement through Lean and means & methods improvement
- Lead Linkou Facotry functional teams to drive Lean maturityacceleration toward independent state through defining strategy androadmap
- Lead Linkou Facotry deployment of corporate Lean initiatives andactivities
Coach and develop employees in Lean & Business ProcessImprovement organization in professional expertise and leadership behavior
Education and experience
- 10-15 years in industrial engineering field and manufacturing operations
- 8+ years in people management positions, manager of people manager is a plus
- Knowledge in Lean manufacturing, experiences in Lean transformation in manufacturing environment a plus
- Experienced to work with senior management team in the previous jobs
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Determined, committed and able to work independent
- Takes ownership with high motivation and drive to achieve results
- Optimistic and excited about new ventures
- Interest in being with people and involves others in decision process
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
High quality people are a key asset to our company. To recognize that, we offer highly competitive compensation and benefits packages to attract and retain the very best people and let them share in the success that they build. Our rewards philosophy is to attract and retain specific professional knowledge and competencies within the company by offering a competitive package in local markets where ASML is active
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.