You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
CRE - Project Manager - Tainan
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Introduction to the job
Project manager (construction/facility system) executing ASML business strategy.
Project Manager will be responsible to manage several constructions/renovation projects. The project manager is leading these projects and therefore responsible for managing the resources, quality, timing and scope. Characteristics for the projects in scope are: multidisciplinary, technical complex, covering longer time-lapse or fast track, project budgets up to, but not limited, to 10M Euro, complex stakeholder management.
Role and responsibilities
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Drive technical, complex and multidisciplinary Projects according to the CRE Building Generation Process (BGP)
• Work closely with the Business Partner, F&M, REDS and other departments to deliver the -challenged- customer needs (identify & define the best fit for ASML in your Program of Requirements, and arrange needed internal & external resources)
• Always secure Business Continuity of the CRE Region TW/SG production facilities
• Create and maintain safe, healthy and environmentally secured working conditions
• Put in your effort to further develop our BGP process by evaluating and learning on the job during your projects
• Manages, monitors and reports on the project budget progress and projections/forecasts and consolidates all project related financial issues. Ensure financial accountability according to ASML policies
• Manages, monitors and reports on the projects scope and quality specifications and consolidates all project related quality issues.
• Manages, monitors and reports on the progress and consolidates all project related progress issues
• Selection, deployment, facilitation and management of project manager(s), project management support (consultants) and contractors.
•Responsible for decision making on solutions with impact on operations; in corporation with service managers (hard, soft), competence engineers, asset managers, risk & compliancy and supplier & contract managers.
• Responsible for making a fair judgement and / or decision making on effectiveness of projects and make adjustments were needed.
Education and experience
Relevant bachelor or master degree e.g. (Technical) Business Administration, Facilities Management, Engineering.
7~10+ years of relevant project experience; construction/renovation projects in international high tech production
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Fluent verbally and in writing in Mandarin Chinese and proficient in English Language
Knowledge of LEAN, PMBoK , relevant quality standards, legislation , MS Projects and Office.
ability to handle multiple requests and work on management and operational level.
Good relational skills, capable of handling cultural and political barriers.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The Project Manager is in charge of several Regional CRE construction/renovation projects. ASML business will be the user of the sites, Region CRE Delivery and Supply Management will be responsible for all maintenance. The Project Manager reports to the Delivery & Supply Hard Service Manager.
Stakeholders: Site manager, Program managers, Consultants and Contractors, Regional Competence & Quality, Procurement (contracting), Finance, Environment Health Safety & Security
Execute TNF new plant projects, such as: TN campus , common plate form, SP3, HBS, ICRT expansion, etc. These projects are more than 1M euros and exceeding the workload of the one project leader.
Knowledge of LEAN, PMBoK/Prince is an advantage.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.