You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00240600-918
Field Performance Architect
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you a Field Performance Architect with a background in Customer Support/ Operations? Within the Customer Support department of ASML, the Field Performance Analysis team is expanding. Therefore we are looking for a motivated colleague who gets energy from turning complex data into insights and meaningful business decisions impacting our operational organization. Are you a flexible and independent person who enjoys working within a rapidly changing environment? Do you prioritize tasks and do you want to work with various cross-departmental and worldwide stakeholders? Then you might be the colleague we are looking for!
Role and responsibilities
As Service Architect you are part of our Field Performance Analysis team. The team is responsible for reporting on EUV system & service performance and identifying performance and efficiency improvement opportunities. The team’s general system and field knowledge in combination with the corporate strategy puts the team at the central point of contact for the field and central departments.
You communicate effectively with CS stakeholders both in the field and at ASML’s headquarters. Furthermore, you are able to identify improvement opportunities and ensure the right follow-up, both on an operational and on a strategic level.
The main tasks include, amongst others:
- Using your expertise in data analytics to break down complex data-sets to concrete insights that make true impact to the Customer Support operation and ASML in general;
- Work with competency engineers and other (technical) experts to provide insights in our system’s performance and translate this into a broader strategy;
- Facilitating both ongoing and ad-hoc reporting and analysis to the various stakeholders of the Field Performance Analysis team;
- Drive progress to improve system and/or service performance;
- Working with CS management in prioritizing business decision and information needs.
Education and experience
Who are you?
- You have a strong affinity with the operational processes of ASML and preferably experience with ASML operations;
- 2-5 years of working experience with data analytics and/or data science (preferably with experience in predictive models) and project/KPI management;
- You have a mix of strong analytical and communicative skills;
- A BSc or MSc. degree in a technical field, business management, operations management, economics or related;
- A High level of analytical thinking and working, being able to efficiently collect, organize and analyze complex datasets and ensuring the right follow-ups are in place;
- The ability to empathize with various stakeholders, both within ASML and with ASML’s customers.
What do we offer?
- A young and ambitious environment where personal development stands central;
- Large degree of freedom and independence within your job;
- Large responsibility in the projects and teams in which you will be involved;
- International working environment, both within Veldhoven and worldwide at our local offices.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- The ability to influence without power;
- A high level of independence;
- A true interest in semiconductor industry;
- An pro-active, open and ambitious attitude;
- Ability to create and cultivate a broad network of relationships with the people inside and outside ASML;
- Willingness to travel.
- Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint, ..);
- Proficient verbal and written skills in English;
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Spotfire, Tableau etc.);
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.