You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
21 days ago - J-00235058-081
CS EUV Install Coordinator
In a nutshell
Dallas - TX, US
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
The Coordinator will work with the PLs, Manufacturing, and the local customer to plan and make all necessary preparations for the on-time execution of the NXE installation.
Role and responsibilities
Perform on-site coordination of the installations including: Customer managed resources, facility connections, monitor proper use of safety ways of working, and maintain operational schedules. Communicate plans and schedules to the appropriate stakeholders and make timely changes to the installation schedule accordingly. Install pre-install parts for each system. The installation process is very dynamic thus flexibility is a key competency to succeed in this environment.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in a dynamic, fast paced, customer focused role where an emphasis on customer support is required.
- Previous experience in project coordination with an emphasis on technology or science is preferred.
- Experience in micro-lithography environments or metrology systems is desirable.
- Proficient in English.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Ability to influence borrowed resources without direct power.
- Desire to work in a very dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Open to cultural differences and able to work directly with diverse cultures both on site and off.
- Motivated, proactive, self-driven, and flexible.
- Have strong analytical, hands-on skills and technical understanding.
- Effective coordination and communications skills.
- Good documentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Good team player who will be committed to the success of ASML.
- Willingness to interface directly with customer.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to learn and grow in a professional environment is a must.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.