You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
HR Business Partner
In a nutshell
Would you like to be part of progress and work in an international, leading, challenging, and fun environment?
Are you a sparring partner in HR challenges? Can you drive our company’s HR policies?
If so, we would like to welcome you as new HR team member within the TWINSCAN Factory department at ASML. Take the next step in your career and apply!
Role and responsibilities
In this exciting position you will have multiple roles:
- As an Employee Champion, you coach and mentor employees and support their development. This also entails managing risks, ethics and safety and the Works Council relations.
- Next to that, as Change Agent you assist in change initiatives, enhance management & leadership development, facilitate workshops and trainings and design sector-specific academies.
- As an Operational Expert you will be the executing the HR cycle, support on Compensation & Benefits related topics and recruitment, and deliver the correct HR data and dashboards.
Last but definitely not least you are a Strategic partner: You drive strategic workforce plans and development and assist line managers in solving organizational, people- and change-related issues.
Education and experience
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree for example in HRM or organizational/business studies.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business.
- You bring knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and operational expertise as well as strong knowledge of Dutch labor legislation.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic
- Customer oriented (providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers)
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach
- Strong on organizational sensitivity
- Pro-active in stakeholder management
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently
- Able to step out of your comfort zone / have a learning & growth mindset
- Sense of humor
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The role is a full-time position (40 hours). Working part time could be possible in case you're available for at least 4 days a week.
Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter.