You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
19 days ago - J-00240426-382
Senior Product Engineer - Optical Imaging
Research & development
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Research & development
Optical engineering, Computer science & software engineering, Physics
Introduction to the job
This position will be in our Image 1 team as PEG (Product Engineering Group) organization. The Product Engineering group is responsible for feasibility study of advanced DUV and EUV imaging, ASML scanner model integration, define use case for new product feature proof data , new feature requirements, new customer engagements, Product Requirement Definition (PRD), second-line support of current accounts, release testing with acceptance tests, and training (internal / external).
Role and responsibilities
- Feasibility study of advanced DUV and EUV imaging, ASML scanner model integration
- Define use case for new product feature proof data , new feature requirements, new customer engagements, Product Requirement Definition (PRD), second-line support of current accounts,
- release testing with acceptance tests, and training (internal / external).
- Support join-development project with customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Job description subject to change at any time
Education and experience
- Phd., Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 2+ year of experience in Lithography computational
- Clear understanding of imaging theories (Abbe, Hopkins).
- Experience in RET/OPC and rigorous simulation.
- Knowledge in EUV lithography and challenges.
- Chemical amplified resist, Negative tone development and resist processing.
- Knowledge in optimization methods.
- Familiar with ASML scanner system and the key imaging modules is a plus.
- presentation and customer support skills.
- Ability to explore new applications of our existing product line.
- Create product specification based on Marketing/customer inputs.
- Conduct feasibility studies, prototype testing and generate feature proof data.
- Documentation including the user’s manual and other technical documents.
- knowledge of data analytics and machine learning.
- Research, evaluate, and present statistical or Machine Learning methods to provide actionable insights.
- Provide training to field engineers and key customers.
- Some domestic and international travel required.
- Experience in lithography or related fields.
- Solid understanding of imaging theories (Abbe, Hopkins).
- Experience in wafer fabs, and direct involvement in scanner and yield management.
- Direct or indirect experience in OPC (Optical Proximity Correction), including rigorous lithography simulation (Hyperlith, Prolith), RET, and advanced mask technolog.
- Intermediate to Advanced software programming skills a plus.
- Familiar with script language, PERL, Python, Lua, and MATLAB.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
Excellent communication skills
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.
Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
U.S. Flexible Work policy may be available to employees who work in conductive roles.Mutually-beneficial alternative work arrangement must be approved by manager – hybrid working Model.
May require travel (domestic and/or international) dependent on business needs, up to 25-30%
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.