You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00235647-898
Change and Communications Manager
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of chip-making equipment and the technology/market leader in the semiconductor lithography filed. By helping to make chips cheaper and more powerful, we help to make semiconductor technology more attractive for a larger range of products and services. ASML is a global public listed company with around 28,000 employees worldwide. Keep attracting and retaining talent is crucial to maintain our fast pace of innovation and essential to our long-term success as a company.
Role and responsibilities
In this role, you have the opportunity to bring the transformation of ASML finance to best-in-class through targeted communication and the creation of a change culture. You develop and implement the communication strategy that will win the hearts and minds of the Finance organization and its stakeholders. You design and execute the communication agenda and you drive employee engagement and culture change. You create the organizational can-do mentality and optimistic stance essential for the success of the transformation.
You will be part of the central Finance Transformation Office responsible for enabling the successful delivery of the Finance & IT Transformation (FIT2025). You will report to the Head of Transformation, and work in close collaboration with other change experts, project and portfolio managers, and Finance team members.
- Development and implementation of the communication strategy for internal and external stakeholders, including the communication protocol, recurring communication, and milestone communication events;
- Leading a team of communication and change managers to implement and execute the communication agenda (including all types of communication, recurring messaging, communication events and high visibility communications);
- Connecting with the different parts of the Finance organization to ensure coherence in messaging;
- Setting up a change champion network in the finance organization to drive employee engagement and culture change;
- Create insight in employee engagement and attitudes towards the transformation through regular connects with stakeholders, pulse checks, surveys, etc.
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Science/technology/finance/business background a plus
- Fluency in English is a must
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
We are looking for someone who has:
- 8+ years’ of relevant experience in developing andimplementation of the communication strategy for internal and externalstakeholders, including the communication protocol, recurringcommunication, and milestone communication events;
- Have led a team of communication and transformationmanagers;
- Have a creative mindset to drive out-of-the-boxcommunication moments to support a culture change;
- Experience in change management and communication needsof transformation projects;
- Relevant experience in effective communication toprovide messaging with the right tone of voice towards different types ofstakeholders
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Get energized by coaching and developing thecommunication skills of others
- Storytelling: written and verbal
- Listens to learn: Strong communication skills(listening, asking the right questions and expression);
- Highly organized, capable to drive complex communicationsvia simple and pragmatic messaging;
- Team player, Passion to organize a team and help teammembers to grow and develop. inspires/motivates teams and individuals toengage in the organizational changes and be to persistent;
- Able to establish and maintain strong relationships ondifferent levels in the organization;
- Creative and proactive
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.