You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
FP&A Manager - Business Line Controller
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Do you want to be part of progress? To work in a dynamic international environment? In the ASML Finance department we are responsible for all financial, economic and fiscal affairs. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on enabling success of the ASML business and driving structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
Role and responsibilities
As a FP&A manager you act as a strong partner for the Business Line Finance Business partners and the Business Line middle management. You add value by providing timely historical and forward-looking financial plans and insights to enable high quality decision making. Pursue world-class results by improving Business Line performance management processes and performing high quality analysis.
You are responsible for providing meaningful business information to the Business Line, to enable the Business Controllers to drive the business to support decision making and realizing Business Line deliverables in time and within financial constraints.
- Take a pro-active role in preparing and managing the Business Line long-term financial plan, global annual budget cycle and monthly financial reviews, ensuring high quality planning information in terms of relevance, content, accuracy and timeliness.
- Identify, communicate and monitor financial risks and opportunities, and to translate those - in close cooperation with Business Line controllers – into executable actions with aim to improve business performance.
- Drive continuous improvement through initiating and executing changes together with subject matter experts involved in the processes which enhance the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of financial planning information, tools, processes, analysis and organization.
- Support building and reviewing business cases / plans to enable high quality decision making within the Business Line
Education and experience
- Master’s degree in Business Economics, preferably followed by recognized professional controller qualification (e.g. RC/RA/CPA/ACCA).
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience in a Business Control and/or FP&A environment.
- Experience with management reporting, budgeting and forecasting for the full PL of a business unit, an operating company within the Group or at the Group level (as a part of the FP&A team)
- Experience with preparing and coordinating financial business cases
- Extensive experience in managing complex financial processes and with planning applications (SAP BPC is preferred) and related tools (SAP BW, BI reporting, etc).
- Preferably experience in (high) tech environment within an international public Group and proven track record of quickly understanding complex content,Big4 experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders;
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty;
- Ability to guide and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the process maturity level of the finance organization;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently;
- Own quality and be guided by awareness of customer impact.
- Hands on / Getting things done
- Take ownership
- Pro-active drive for improvement
- Multi-cultural awareness
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Our mission is to add value to ASML by supporting our company’s business and driving financial performance on a world class level. To achieve this, we:
- Act as a recognized business partner by supporting decisions on all levels by guiding on and deploying of cross-sector operational measures and processes;
- Protect the business by securing corporate governance, integrity and risk mitigation;
- Realize cost effective transactional and financial processes on a global scale;
- Maintain a learning environment where people can grow and challenge each other with high commitment, the right flexibility and continuous improvement in mind.
Interested in this position? Please apply with your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivation.