You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
12 days ago - J-00233006-062
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
As a Human Resources Business Partner, you’ll make a real difference as a key member of the ASML HR Team where you will provide knowledge and expertise while tackling multiple tasks to support growing business sectors.To achieve this, you will be using your unique mix of technical, creative and interpersonal skills.
Role and responsibilities
- Lead /manage talent selection and onboarding, talent succession and development,employee engagement, employee relations, and organization development andchange initiatives.
- Partner with3rd party and internal recruiting teams to execute on hiring plans.
- Coachmanagers through the employee development process including leadershipsuccession planning, assisting managers create quality employeedevelopment action plans, and other special initiatives in support ofemployee / leadership development.
- Developactions, in partnership with the management team, to enhance employeeengagement initiatives focused on organizational climate and culturechange.
- Overseemoderately complex level employee relations issues including factgathering, analysis, recommendations, and performance improvementprogress. Coach the manager on conflict resolution and addressingescalations.
- Guidemanagers and employees through the annual HR program cycle includingperformance management, salary planning, employee development, and otherrelated annual programs.
- Deliver HRsupport to supervisors/managers with focus on high touch coaching andprogram support.
- Assist infacilitating workshops on various HR programs and professional developmenttopics.
- Gatherstatistics and metrics (headcount, turnover, talent movement, HR programexecution) and provide analysis and recommendations based on the data.
- Specialprojects as assigned.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’sDegree in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior or related degree and8+ years of relevant experience.
- Pro-activethinker with ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Analyticalskills including data and trend analysis and recommending solutions.
- Higheststandards of ethics and good business acumen.
- Proficientin MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and HRIS/SAP or similar.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellentcommunication skills (verbal and written).
- Stronginterpersonal relationship skills.
- Conflictresolution skills with attention to details.
- Ability towork in a fast paced and ever-changing work environment.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Thisposition is located on-site in Wilton, CT.It requires onsitepresence to attend in-person work-related events, trainings and meetingsand to further ensure teamwork, collaboration and innovation.
- A flexibleworkplace arrangement may be available to employees working in rolesconducive to remote work (up to two days a week).
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.