You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Mechanical Design Engineer - EUV High NA
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Are you eager to get mechanical issues solved? Are you dreaming to be part of the state-of-the art technology innovation? If so, then a job of designer in Mechanical Development at ASML could be the perfect match.
Role and responsibilities
As a Designer you are responsible for the development and application of mechanical designs to meet specifications.
- Based upon specification create concepts, designs, drawings including realization and qualification of your design.
- Uses state of the art design methods and construction principles to ensure adequate designs that can be realized from a technical and supply chain perspective.
- Drive the quality of the design by well-balanced concept and design decisions and defining tests including test equipment.
- Ensures that prototypes are built, and tests are carried out.
- Delivers the technical product documentation that is needed to release the design for volume production.
Education and experience
Technical University Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Preferably 1 to 2 year experience in a development and engineering organization.
- Preferably knowledge in mechanical design.
- 3D CAD modeling (preferable UG/NX).
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
- Critical on results
- Creative thinking capability
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of English
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Mechanical Development is designing, building and testing mechanical systems and sub-systems which are fitted into the end products. As a part of the department Mechanical Engineering the group frames and infra is responsible for engineering of main frame constructions, service mechanisms, system enclosures and system to fab interfaces.
The designer reports to the team leader of the group frames and infra and is operational within projects.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.