You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00240104-024
Warehouse Shipment Specialist
Other job categories
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Other job categories, Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
ASML is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of lithography systems that help enable Moore’s Law and the creation of increasingly powerful and capable electronic devices. Our San Diego-based light source division, Cymer, is renowned for developing both deep ultraviolet (DUV) lithography light sources and next generation extreme ultraviolet (EUV) light sources.We are a multinational company with over 70 locations in 16 countries, headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
If you have a passion for technology and innovation you’ll want to check us out. Be a part of ASML. Be a part of progress.
One Company, One Goal, Limitless Innovation. It's our people that make the difference.
Role and responsibilities
- Coordinate day-to-day product management with different departments (D&E, PLM & SI) and 3PL, such as product owner, packaging type, storage location, transfers, etc.
- Pack shipments and coordinate shipments with forwarders, including: communicating with forwarders, shipping schedules, generating/sending SLIs to forwarders, package type, DIM and weight per package, and updating AWB/BOL into the system.
- Follow shipping process packaging and filing on the FedEx website, including generating shipping labels, exporting AES files, updating tracking into the system.
- Work with finance and suppliers on billing process including: (Freight Forwarder, FedEx, 3PL, etc.) bill review, payment application, upload, etc.
- Collaborate with the global ASML LSO team on the system shipping process, including: generating shipping documents, shipping schedules, package types, DIM and weight per each package and upload AWB/BOL into the system
- Cooperate with suppliers (Freight Forwarder, FedEx, 3PL) for performance analysis, including: supplier on-time rate, price review, etc.
- Communicate with the global ASML warehouse team on inventory management, shipping information sharing, and seeking and implementing best practices
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- AA degree requires 3 years of experience
- Understand the shipping incoterm terms and regulations.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- Ability to analyze and streamline business processes.
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication.
- At least one year of hands on administrative, import/export or logistics support experience.
- Good collaboration, teamwork, self-motivation, problem-solving skill and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working under time pressure with flexibility and adaptability mindset
- Excellent organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience driving cross-departmental needs (D&E, PLM, and SI), being proactive and understanding their needs ahead of time.
- Ability to train others with new and existing departments (D&E, PLM, SI and 3PL) and receive training on new processes, etc.
- Cross-functional experience in large organizations, multinational, fast-paced industries.
- Knowledge of SAP, Oracle, LeanKit and 3PLUs a plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with evolving processes driven by continuous improvement.
- Result driven and able to demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication, both written and verbal in core team and senior management levels.
- Able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and cross-department.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.