You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
IT PLM Security Expert
In a nutshell
IT PLM Security Expert
The department for Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management is responsible for delivering solutions that push the limits of technology to unlock the business value of digital design and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). We deliver cutting-edge PLM solutions to solve some of ASML’s toughest challenges. Together with our partners, and based on global best practices, we deliver the digital foundation of product innovation.
Are you up for a challenge in the domain of Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management and want to be the bridge between the PLM functional and IT-technical areas? Then we might have an interesting challenge for you!
It's your goal to identify possible security risks in the PLM applications and related IT Infra and make sure these are mitigated according to ASML’s security policies and guidelines.
As IT PLM Security Expert, being a IT Security Subject Matter Expert (SME), you will work closely together with the IT PLM System Architects, IT and D&E Security teams on the security related topics, risks and guidelines for IT PLM solution teams. This will be on IT Infra level (e.g. server and end points) and on PLM Application level. You will help the Agile Release Train team by translating security polices and standards to actionable security requirements to ensure “secureby design”. You will identify risks, weaknesses, vulnerabilities and short comings in the currently applied security measures and data access controls and make sure mitigation actions are defined and executed according plan. You will report upon the security posture and progress and escalate where applicable to stakeholders.
This position is part of the PLM Platform Agile Release Train in the ASML IT PLM department where you will be working in a team of PLM technical experts and report to the IT PLM Platform IT group lead and Chief Product Owner.
Master degree is a must, preferably in IT/Computer Science or IT/Security with affinity towards PLM and IT infrastructure
- Minimal 5-10 years of relevant work experience in a high-tech complex environment
- Expercience with international security standards and best practices like ISO27001, NIST CSF, OWASP, CSA framework and CIS baselines (certification is a pre)
- Relevant experience regarding (US) Export compliancy regarding data access
- Relevant experience and proven experience in large IT infra environments with regards to IT security
- Relevant experience and proven experience in large PLM application environments with regards to IT security in the area of access- and data model, preferably in Siemens Teamcenter Unified Architecture
- Taking the lead in proposing and follow-up on execution of solutions for structural IT security related problems in the PLM application portfolio
- Familiair with DevSecOps / Agile governance and way of working
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Capability to lead workshops and translate business needs to IT Security requirements
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Dare to challenge the status quo
- Proactive personality who can deal with multiple, complex demands
- Quality and Security focused
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to cope with pressure and change
- Well-developed consultancy skills combined with hands-on mentality
- Passionate about improving current solutions and drive innovative solutions for the future
- Demonstrate end-to-end ownership
- Fluent in the English language, verbally and in writing
Context of the position
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high-tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport’, Europe’s top tech hub.
You will work at the IT department for Product Lifecycle Management & Configuration Management. This department is responsible for the delivery, improvement & maintenance of IT solutions supporting ASML’s configuration management and Product Lifecycle Management processes.
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department.
ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.