You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Engineering Coordinator - Based in Leixlip, Ireland
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
In this position you will lead and manage complex field upgrades, installs, relocations and activities, enabling the field teams to unlock the potential of ASML products for our customers.
Role and responsibilities
- Work safely and meet customers / ASML designated safety rules –regulations at all time
- As Coordinator you will be an ASML ambassador at customer sites across the globe.
- Run upon shift model, based on BP design and install coordination needs.
- Work with the local and Veldhoven organizations to plan and make all necessary preparations for the on-time execution of the upgrade.
- Ensure timely availability of the right procedures and recoveries to bring the machine on the best performance level.
- Onsite and remote coordination of the execution project including but not limited to: manpower scheduling, parts, sequence preparation, escalations and tooling.
- Deal with fast changing circumstances and change plans accordingly on the spot.
- Identify, document and drive improvements in order to reduce cycle time.
- Daily reporting or tracking of upgrade progress and issues.
- Support upgrade PL to facilitate requirement tasks and follow up.
- Lead a team with culture differences in diverse environments.
Education and experience
You have Bachelor’s degree(Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, (Applied) Physics or comparable).
Additionally you have:
- Experience in a challenging environment with high tech products and complex production processes.
- Engineers with 2-3 years semiconductor experience or ASML `hands-on’ experience are preferred.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Open for cultural differences.
- Motivated, pro-active, self-driven and flexible.
- Highly stress-resistant.
- Take the lead during escalations and drive for solutions.
- Self-sustaining and ability to prioritize activities and coordinate a broad range of specialists, ensuring action plans are carried out.
- Analytical ability.
- Good documentation skills.
- Multitasker with the ability to work in different and difficult working environment.
- Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML.
- Good customer skills.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written, in English.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- Flexibility to travel (up to 50%) to other countries in Europe and Israel. Intermittently Taiwan, Korea, Japan, China and USA, if needed on short notice, with uninterrupted periods up to 3-6 weeks in a row.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.