You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00241930-715
US Manager Talent Engagement and University Relations
Other job categories
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Diego - CA, US
Other job categories, Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The US University Relations team at ASML is dedicated to building partnerships with universities and attracting and engaging the next generation of the ASML workforce by introducing and promoting the ASML brand to a broad range of talented diverse students at colleges and universities across the US and creating world-class programming for students to support the growth of ASML.
As a key member of the US Talent Acquisition leadership team you will work collaboratively across the US organization to initiate, advocate, drive and measure programs and talent practices needed to build engagement with universities, students and early career candidates. Because you understand the importance of data to an engineering organization, you will employ a data-driven approach while tapping into your creativity and experience to design and develop integrated strategies. Your strategy will help support a culture where university students and ASML employees work together and strengthen our diverse and inclusive workforce. As ASML evolves, you will define future programs to ensure ASML continues to build partnerships with key universities and attract entry level talent.You will lead the university relations team with vision through a lens of diversity and with our values.
Role and responsibilities
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Work collaboratively with leadership, business and HR to develop integrated strategies for university relations, talent engagement programs focused on recruitment of interns and graduates focused on building a solid pipeline of talent for ASML – technical and functional roles
- Manage internal and external stakeholders working collaboratively to deliver on goals and mutually beneficial partnerships. Ensure leadership commitment and involvement in university programs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with leading colleges and universities and diversity organizations to foster opportunities to engage with key groups to support recruiting efforts.
Other tasks include:
- Leverage a small direct report and indirect report team that partners with broader teams of business leaders, HR and key partners to assess and implement solutions aligned to company business objectives.
- Work closely with the Strategic Sourcing Leader to ensure there is a clear sourcing strategy for early career talent
- Own and lead the ASML US university ecosystem, managing University relationships including events etc. with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Universities.
- Partner with TA Leaders across our key sites to oversee relationships and events for local Universities, Colleges and High schools
- Partner with P&OD Leader on creating programs for all Interns and create Early Career talent communities across ASML
- Act as talent consultant to facilitate perspectives and practices so that leaders/departments have ownership and investment in the work, including diversity and inclusion and university outreach required to reach and recruit students and graduates.
- Manage multiple and concurrent program related projects, as well as ad hoc projects, that range in size and complexity. This includes creating project plans and communication and change management strategies. Integrate global perspective and research trends into an overall engagement strategy while making recommendations for new and existing programs based on gaps within program offerings.
- Works closely with our Communications and Employment Brand team and other areas on external public relations and events.
- Make formal presentations on behalf of the company and participate in facilitating management and employee training when needed.
- Develop and maintain budget for Talent Programs.
Education and experience
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience, including prior experience with initiating University engagement.
- HR, project management and/or leadership training or certification preferred
- Results driven with proven ability to help organizations develop business focused solutions addressing key needs in the area of University Relations.
- Proven track record of facilitating enterprise-level initiatives with multiple senior stakeholders.
- Strategy design, program development and management experience.
- Ability to lead and manage complex projects across multiple departments and countries through influence.
- Strong business acumen, affinity with high tech industry.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications specifically Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Proven ability to design, develop and implement strategy.
- Solid collaborator and influencer - ability to reach beyond their immediate scope to influence and lead change initiatives with multiple senior stakeholders.
- Resilient and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment; delivery focused with significant drive and energy.
- Excellent communicator and demonstrated ability to find common ground among diverse perspectives.
- Current knowledge of best practices in effective approaches to university talent engagement.
- Experience working effectively with a broad range of diverse groups as evidenced by excellent listening and communication skills, balanced and reasoned approaches, ability to inspire trust and confidence, and flexibility and openness to differing points of view.
- Proven ability to make data driven decisions and create effective dashboards and reports to drive results.
- Superior communication skills, both written and oral.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- This position is located on-site at one of our key locations Wilton CT, San Diego CA, San Jose, CA or Portland OR.It requires onsite presence to attend in-person work-related events, trainings and meetings and to further ensure teamwork, collaboration and innovation.
- A flexible workplace arrangement may be available to employees working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days a week).
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.