You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00241153-727
Senior Agile Transformation Coach
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The Agile Transformation Program is recruiting experienced Agile Transformation Coaches who will work on the scaled agile transformation in the Research and Development (R&D) sector of ASML This program is aimed at implementing Agile ways of working into ASML Product Development.The goal is to enable development teams to deliver more value and increase our customer satisfaction in decreased development times.
Do you have passion for (Scaled) Agile and Leans combined with extensive experience in organisational transformation? Are you interested in being responsible for guiding line management and engineers in adopting Agile methods? Then we look forward to talking to you!
From an Agile Transformation Coach, we expect to drive and lead the transformation of teams to become Agile Release Trains (ARTs) at the department level (+/- 100 – 150 people).
- Design and execute a transformation roadmap according to ASML standards
- Being the sparring partner of D&E line-management, Product management and Agile role (CPOs, SRCUM Masters in all aspects of the transformation.
- Setting up (scaled) agile structures and roles
- Creating an environment for teams and individuals to be able to continuously improve the Agile and DevOps ways of working.
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement within your Agile Release train (ART).
Role and responsibilities
- Driving start-up and maturity growth of the (scaled) agile teams in R&D
- You coach the local organization (Cluster and Department management) to become sustainable in doing (scaled) agile
- You coach and GL’s to coach agile roles
- You coach and safeguard the agile principles in your domain and intervene when needed
- You support the standing organization in founding local Agile Center of Excellence (ACE)/ Agile Coaching Competence (ACC) including setting-up performance measurement
- You strengthen the interface between the teams/ART and their stakeholders
- You train people in agile and its methods (SAFe/XP/DEVOps)
A grasp of your responsibilities and deliverables:
- Transformation plan for launching (scaled) agile teams
- Transition plan towards self-sustaining organization (together with local change team)
- Improvements for (scaled agile teams) and agile roles
- Transparency on transformation progress and improvement needs
- Performance metrics and its analysis
- (Cross-) department learnings to the central ACE/ACC
- Agile training in ASML
Education and experience
Relevant Agile certificates
- 5+ years’ experience in Organizational Transformation projects.
- Knowledge of / experience in the most common Change Management theories & practices.
- Recognized authority & deep knowledge on agile and SAFe (and LEAN) principles
- Minimal 3 years’ experience being integral part of an (scaled) agile organization
- Needs to understand the ASML context and ‘live and breathe’ R&D
- Proven record of accomplishment of teaching, coaching and/or mentoring
Having a strong cross sectoral ASML network and being comfortable in working with ASML stakeholders in the matrix organization: group-, department-, sector-, project- and program level is recommended for this job.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Candidates live and breathe AGILE and LEAN wow’s;
- Highly organized, capable of driving complex issues to simple and pragmatic solutions.
- Strong Coaching skills, easy connecting to people and communicating well.
- Team player inspires/motivates teams and individuals to engage in organizational changes and be to persistent.
- Listen to learning: Effective communication skills (listening, asking the right questions and expression);
- Has cross sectoral focus, creates links and involves others (departments, stakeholders);
- Trustworthy and acts with integrity.
- Creative and proactive
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Direct Reporting line: Senior Manager CSI D&E Change Team – Part of the D&E Quality and Continuous Improvement Cluster
Functional reporting line: Program Lead Agile Transformation
The D&E Change Team drives the implementation of strategic and complex change initiatives into the D&E engineering organization. Team members combine a solid basis of project/program management, experience in driving behavioral change and ASML business knowledge.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.