You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior Agile Transformation Coach
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The Agile Transformation Program is recruiting experienced Agile Transformation Coaches who will work on the scaled agile transformation in the Research and Development (R&D) sector of ASML.Since the beginning of 2018, the foundation was laid to create a pull for Agile principles based upon the SAFe framework. Since then all clusters (~13) started less or more with adaption of agile principles. The program is aimed at implementing Agile principles, mindset and ways of working into ASML Product Development which means in a software as in a hardware environment as well. The goal is to enable teams to deliver more value and increase our customer satisfaction in decreased development times.
Do you have passion for (Scaled) Agile and Lean combined with extensive experience in organizational transformation? Are you interested in being responsible for guiding line management and engineers in adopting Agile principles and methods? Then we look forward to talking to you!
Role and responsibilities
As agile transformation coach you will be the trusted partner for the agile cluster lead(s) and the senior managers of the cluster. You are also the sparring partner of people in Agile roles for all aspects of the transformation.
The agile transformation coach is responsible for all deployment aspects within a cluster.
The main responsibilities of the agile transformation coach are: developing the Agile mindset andcapabilities of the organization (training, coaching, challenge on agile principles), setting up (scaled) agile structures and roles and driving the business performance impact of the agile program.
In alignment with the accountable Agile Cluster lead you will:
- Co-create the deployment strategy and roadmap towards self-sustaining organization (together with local change team).
- Challenge the change curve and support in the change story.
- You support the standing organization in founding local Agile Center of Excellence (ACE)/ Agile Coaching Competence (ACC)
- Develop agile capability plan for key roles, leaders and teams.
- Challenge progress regularly with your stakeholders.
- Creating an environment for teams and individuals to be able to continuously improve the Agile and DevOps ways of working.
- Support the acceleration of the program by connecting clusters in sharing good practices
- Share and inform the team about cluster transformation progress, bottle-necks and help requests
Education and experience
Bachelor or master degree. Experience in agile in a hardware development area is preferred but not necessary to be successful in this position. Relevant Agile certificates like SPC are recommended.
- 5+ years’ experience in (Agile) OrganizationalTransformation projects.
- Knowledge of / experience in the most common ChangeManagement theories & practices.
- Recognized authority & deep knowledge on agile andSAFe (and LEAN) principles
- Minimal 3 years’ experience being integral part of an(scaled) agile organization in a typical agile role (RTE, PO, CPO, SM)
- Needs to able to adapt quickly ASML context and ‘liveand breathe’ R&D w.o.w.
- Proven record of accomplishment of teaching, coachingand/or mentoring
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Candidates live and breathe AGILE and LEAN wow’s.
- A passion for continuous improvement and ‘to get thingsdone’ mentality.
- Highly organized, capable of driving complex issues to simple and pragmatic solutions.
- Great networking skills, able to work & communicate at multiple levels of the organization
- Has cross sectoral focus, creates links and involves others (departments, stakeholders).
- Inspires/motivates teams and individuals to engage in organizational changes
- Ability to observe team dynamics and coach and/or define improvements for better way of work.
- Actively gives and seeks constructive feedback, daresto have courageous conversations;
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Direct Reporting line: Senior Manager CSI D&E Change Team – Part of the D&E Quality and Continuous Improvement Cluster
Functional reporting line: Program Lead Agile Transformation
The D&E Change Team drives the implementation of strategic and complex change initiatives into the D&E engineering organization. Team members combine a solid basis of project/program management, experience in driving behavioral change and ASML business knowledge.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.