You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior Business Planner - Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Introduction to the job
Join ASML Wilton today to receive your sign on bonus and relocation.
*Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and December 23, 2022.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
As a process lead you will drive, facilitate, and evaluate various non-product planning needs (annual objective setting, technical roadmap alignments, corporate/non-PGP portfolio management, org assessments):
- As a planning lead you will drive, facilitate, and evaluate various non-product planning needs (annual objective setting, corporate/non-PGP portfolio management, organizational assessments)
- Align and interface frequently with D&E and program leadership.
- Create project plans (schedule, resources, and progress assessments).
- Define deliverables for key stakeholders.
- Drive for on-time delivery of milestones, and identification of risks and issues.
- Organize, plan and facilitate sessions to achieve planning objectives as needed.
- Communicate upward and downward on a regular basis.
- Understand proper escalation paths and act accordingly.
- Assign tasks and follow up by tracking to completion.
- Manage project and team interdependencies.
- Analyze and assess areas for process improvement.
- Drive and lead planning and evaluation processes to complete deliverables while presenting and highlighting pertinent information to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate and delegate effectively and efficiently within team.
Education and experience
- BA in business, management, or program administration fields of study, or equivalent experience.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of project management or process leadership experience.
- Meeting facilitation experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, Outlook.
- Familiarity with MS Project or project planning applications.
- Familiarity with Spotfire or Power BI data visualization platforms.
- Ability to create and update SharePoint sites.
- Analytically savvy, able to determine key insights from operational data
- Self-starter mentality
- Ability to lead and engage cross-sector stakeholders
- Proven success in team or task management
- Able to “lead”, not just, “manage” a process
- Takes initiative by showing strong ownership and commitment
- Clear decision maker and well-organized
- Ability to multitask and make quick priority calls on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, required
- Meeting facilitation/moderation experience
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Self-starter mentality.
- Good planning and analytical skills, ability to lead and engage cross-sector stakeholders.
- Proven success in team or task management.
- Able to “lead”, not just, “manage” a process.
- Takes initiative by showing strong ownership and commitment.
- Clear decision maker and well-organized.
- Ability to multitask and make quick priority calls on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, required.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.