You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Technical & Diversity TA Sourcer
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Chandler - AZ, US
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
As part of a newly formed sourcing team we are seeking to add an Expert Diversity Sourcerthat will support technical sourcing initiatives across the US. Reporting to the Strategic Sourcing Leader in San Diego, CA with dotted line support to the Diversity & Inclusion office, this sourcer will procure leads in underrepresented candidate pools. They will source for all levels of employees for technical and business oriented fields. This role is newly created as the company is experiencing high growth and deep demand for technical expertise in the Semiconductor Industry. It’s a great time to join!
The ideal candidate will be a highly skilled in LinkedIn Recruiter, search engines, job boards, open-source communities, technical social channels and employee referral programs. They will utilize tools to create candidate pipelines and cultivate lists of prospective passive candidates for a wide array of technical, business and leadership roles inside ASML.
Role and responsibilities
- Access and penetrate diverse talent pools and be an ASML brand ambassador to prospective candidates.
- Actively broker outreach to prospective candidates in technical and diverse circles that are traditionally underrepresented for the purpose of attracting and engaging candidates to the ASML brand.
- Partner with and support Recruiters to build a bench of diverse technical talent across the US.
- Interpret and digest technical job descriptions for the purpose of gaining a deep understanding of the business need.
- Cultivate and maintain a pipeline of leads for current and future ASML opportunities.
- Lead sourcing initiatives with focus on results and apply the right solutions to reach diverse talent.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop and track data and reporting analytics for sourcing against metrics.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience in technical disciplines like software engineering ,computer science or electrical engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated prowess in Social Media platforms, AI sourcing tools (ie. Hiretual, HireEZ) technical circles and social channels for technical firms and disciplines.
- Deep understanding of technical disciplines in software and hardware manufacturing in the semiconductor or computer chip industries.
- Demonstrated experience being able to attract and hire diverse candidates in ways that align with ASML values; (Challenge, Collaboration and Care).
- Experience in technical sourcing for larger matrixed organizations and across US time zones.
- Demonstrated research experience and use of Boolean search methodology and other sourcing tools.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability move forward in spaces of ambiguity as well as act sensitively to company missions and diversity goals.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Ability to build credibility and rapport with all stakeholders in the recruiting process.
- Successful experience sourcing and recruiting international candidates.
- Ability to leverage multiple sourcing strategies and tools.
- Effective multi-tasker who prioritizes tasks and workload, and manages time accordingly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate, statistically analyze data, and effectively report problems through written and/or graphical formats.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.