You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
16 days ago - J-00241726-499
HR Project & Business Partner
In a nutshell
Would you like to take a facilitating role in the HR challenges for our Supporting Functions areas? Be a sparring partner for managers regarding people & organizational topics and offer support in organizational development trajectories? And do you want to be part of a fun, agile & professional HR team? Then take the next step in your career and apply today!
Supporting Functions is a very diverse business area, covering important enabling business functions like Finance, Legal, Management Support, and IT. We currently have a position available as HR business partner & Project support in the HR CEO team. It is a combination of project based support for organizational development trajectories in Learning, Legal, Strategy & Global Quality and act as business partner for a selection of underlying teams in those areas, together with the two respective Global HR business partners. A challenging opportunity to mature your business partner & project management skills and be in-depth involved in HR content!
In this role you focus on supporting the Global HR business partners for Learning & Legal and Strategy & Global Quality in ongoing organizational development trajectories, who are in the phase from concept to execution. You will lead activities in for example job profiling, job levelling, career paths and capability development programs. It ranges from concrete hands-on deliveries to co-creation with business managers. Next to this, you will get dedicated areas to act as business partner, in a senior stakeholder field. You act as an independent sparring partner, providing leaders with solid advice and feedback on people & organizational topics. Furthermore, you take a leading role in the yearly HR cycle regarding performance management, talent & succession management & compensation, together with the Global Business partners. You give timely updates to the people managers regarding HR tools, processes & portfolio initiatives. You provide insights / dashboards in specific People topics like manpower development, attrition, internal mobility, engagement and well-being. You will also play an active role in overarching People Agenda topics and SF wide HR projects. Together with your SF HR colleagues around the globe and colleagues from the HR Services & Expertise areas, you work on continuous improvement of our HR business support.
You hold a Master’s Degree in HRM or organizational/business studies, and at least 8 years of experience in the field of HR.Preferably in a combination of roles like Services/Expertise/Projects and HR line, so you have a thorough understanding of the professional HR field.
- Motivated for a role where project based, enabling activities are combined with an HR business partner role, with both the ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ aspects of HR;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a pressurized environment and work proactively to ensure project milestones are met;
- Good mix of thinking and doing: able to have challenging discussions combined with pragmatism & ownership to bring it to concrete results;
- Customer oriented, providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers;
- Excellent communicator, convincing and emphatic (English Language written and spoken) to get buy-in for your proposals, with style flexibility & personal maturity to effectively give advice to senior employees & managers;
- Conceptual strong to be able to deal with complexity, ambiguity & a quick thinking environment. Display mental flexibility to deal effectively with shifting priorities, demands and timelines;
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently.
As HR we follow our Global People Vision: we empower each other to thrive, fueling our growth, happiness & business success. We enable our people strategy: inspire a unified culture, provide the best possible employee experience and enable our leadership to bring out the best in people.
This job will reside under the department HR Support Functions, which is responsible for providing HR support towards the CFO, CIO and CEO departments within ASML. The position will report to the Global HR Business partner of Support Functions General, with a functional line to the Global HRBPs for Learning & Legal and Strategy & Global Quality. The office location is in Veldhoven.