You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00242048-927
CSCM Quality Coordinator
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Chandler - AZ, US
Other technical job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
It takes a large team of Researchers, Engineers, Technical Experts, Logisticians, Project Managers & more to deliver a new system to our field customers. As a Quality Coordinator within the Regional Operations Group of Supply Chain, you will be directly responsible for leading the management & implementation of tool safety, maintenance & usability programs within the global Customer Supply Chain Management network.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
This position will be responsible for overseeing achievement of tool usability (Calibration, Certification, Completeness) KPI’s & Quality improvement programs. You will also serve as deployment/implementation lead for quality initiatives, ensuring that US regional 3PL & CS teams are trained to enable successful piloting and rollout. The Quality Coordinator will be responsible for further developing reporting processes to extend visibility to the local organization and bring alignment across different functional areas.
- Act as a single point of contact for Certification/Calibration & Tool Quality located within region.
- Drive & deliver structural solutions of quality focused implementation with 3PL’s.
- Plan and execute Certification/Calibration with Vendors to achieve field target KPI’s.
- Align with 3rd party vendors to schedule, prepare and perform on-site tool calibration and certifications sessions at 3PL & be present for data management.
- Manage aging tools which are NOK and in defective storage locations by coordinating the ordering/replacement of damaged & missing tools.
- Collaborate with CS stakeholders on Way of Working improvements to reduce waste processes & gain efficiency on tool return completeness.
- Create, update, standardize Work Instructions for World Wide use.
Education and experience
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Bachelor's in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, Finance, or Engineering preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience of 5S and lean principles is advantageous.
- SAP Experience highly preferred.
- Understanding of warehouse management systems.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Organizational skills and follow through a must.
- 5+ years experience in managing a small team people within in a Warehousing, Distribution, Supply Chain, Operations or Production Planning role is preferred.
- Safety first mentality. Strong attention to detail with excellent problem solving ability. Must have excellent work ethic with strong communication skills to engage with both the customer and internal teams.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs. This position is subject to travel up to 10-20% of the year.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Must be able to pass 10 year background check.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.