You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00242089-912
HR Business Partner
In a nutshell
Would you like to be part of progress and work in an international environment? Are you a sparring partner in HR challenges? Can you drive our company’s HR policies? If so, we would like to welcome you as new HR team member within the Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) department at ASML. Take the next step in your career and apply!
As a HR Business Partner you work closely together with employees and management and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR topics: You drive, support and advice in the yearly HR&O cycle regarding performance management, employee development, succession management & compensation. And you contribute to realize our Global HR&O priorities, focusing on Leadership & Competence development, Organization & Change, Strengthen HR Core and Attract, Recruit & Onboard. Next to that you provide input and feedback in (global) HR projects, representing the needs of your departments.
As HR Business Partner S&SC you will work closely together with our S&SC department and will directly support them, e.g. by implementing HR strategies, ensure aligned execution of corporate processes and aligning with stakeholders. Furthermore, you will help them in their transformation towards working Agile and e2e thinking in ASML. Both from a organizational development and organizational change perspective.
In this exciting position you will have multiple roles:
- As an Employee Champion, you coach and mentor employees and support their development. This also entails managing risks, ethics and safety and the Works Council relations.
- Next to that, as Change Agent you assist in change initiatives, enhance management development, facilitate workshops and trainings and design sector-specific academies.
- As an Operational Expert you will be the executing the HR cycle, support on Compensation & Benefits related topics and recruitment, and deliver the correct HR data and dashboards.
- Last but definitely not least you are a Strategic partner: You drive strategic workforce plans and development and assist line managers in solving organizational, people- and change-related issues.
More specifically you will be:
- Responsible for tactical and strategic HRM;
- Independent in advising the sector manager/ departmental manager and management team members on HR topics and driving the HR agenda;
- Facilitating management team(s);
- Team & leadership development is part of the role, linked to our Leadership journey in ASML. Help leaders to act as Role Model & Coach, next to their role as business manager.
- Part of the HR transformation journey e.g. there is a change role to lead managers & employees, in joint effort with people Services, towards new systems & WoW with more self-service, empowerment and direct access.
- Driving the people agenda in the sector teams, translate business goals towards HR, make improvements and delegates or implements these in the business;
- Coordinating HR operation and projects across and within multiple departments / sectors;
- Pro-actively advising with regards to workforce management and engagement;
- Making improvement in HR tooling & processes;
- Supporting the transformation.
You have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree for example in HRM or organizational/business studies.
- You have 7-10 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business.
- You bring knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and operational expertise as well as strong knowledge of Dutch labor legislation.
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic
- Customer oriented, providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach
- Strong on organizational sensitivity
- Pro-active in stakeholder management
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently
- Able to step out of your comfort zoneWould you like to be part of progress and work in an international environment?
- Are you a sparring partner in HR challenges? Can you drive our company’s HR policies?
If so, we would like to welcome you as new HR team member within the Sourcing & Supply Chain (S&SC) department at ASML. Take the next step in your career and apply!
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.