You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00242221-995
(Senior) Business Partner Internal Communications
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the jobOrganizations of any size need good communication to function. In large and complex organizations, the importance of communication is magnified. Empowered employees need knowledge and information to do their jobs, and need to understand the big picture to make smart decisions. Leaders who understand the potential of communication to help achieve business results need the right tools, platforms and hands-on support to increase their impact. Change is constant and needs to be explained and advocated. As communications professionals at ASML, we believe we are much more than information purveyors or internal journalists. We seek to support the company in raising its communications competence, improving its communication flows, and thereby increase employee engagement and achieve better results. Will you join us?
Role and responsibilities
You will be the Internal Communications Business Partner for the Souring & Supply Chain (S&SC) organization of ASML and will work closely with the head of S&SC, a member of ASML’s Executive Committee. You will provide communications consultation and create effective communication that contributes to the success of key business-and employee engagement initiatives. The S&SC organization is growing at the same rate as ASML overall and play a crucial role in solving our output challenges so we can deliver the needed systems to the world’s top semiconductor manufacturers.
The communication role involves leading, coordinating and delivering (strategic) internal communications initiatives, and creating relevant communications content (e.g. written communication, talking points, scripts, presentations via different communication assets) for an internal global audience. You will work closely with colleagues in the Internal Communications team to ensure we have a collective impact with regard to supporting business objectives, and collaborating on main messages, communication assets and timing. You will also work with your peers across the Corporate Communications and Employer Branding Teams, to identify new opportunities for cross-functional or company-wide communications initiatives contributing to the company’s strategic goals.
- You will also support key supplier communications initiatives when relevant.
- You will have a seat in the extended management team of S&SC, collaboratively setting communications objectives and priorities for this sector. Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of communications and managing your business leader’s budget / spend on communications as agreed in the annual communications plan are also part of this role.
- You will ensure that our communications initiatives have clear objectives that are tied to business goals, allowing you to measure, evaluate and ultimately answer the question: “Did we make a difference?”
Education and experience
- 8+ years of relevant experience in internal and/or corporate communications
- Master-level education in a relevant field
- Advanced English skills (C1 or higher)
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- We are looking for an experienced communications professional, with a proven track record in working with senior leaders in a complex, international and multiple stakeholder environment.
- You are able to give strategic advice to senior managers as well as being able to break up complex problems and opportunities into executable tasks and deliverables. You feel comfortable driving your initiatives and ideas even in times of ambiguity. Addressing challenges and creating a basis for communication to have impact is something that comes natural to you.
- You have a natural ability to build strong relationships with relevant stakeholders so that together you can identify barriers to effective communications and work with them to address and overcome these.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding environment. And you excel at learning and adapting from each project to become an increasingly valuable asset to the S&SC management team.
- You are motivated by personal achievements, however foremost by the results you reach together with others.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The Head of S&SC and most of his direct staff are located in Veldhoven, however the organization is increasingly growing in our regions to enable a closer collaboration with our customers, local suppliers and ASML factories world-wide.
You will join the Internal Communications (IC) team and report to the manager of the Operations & Programs IC team. The team consist of seven other business partners and communication professionals supporting major sectors and transformation programs.
You will be part of a large communications team (more than 80 colleagues globally) with a variety of backgrounds and nationalities, offering inspiration and opportunities to develop yourself. Communications at ASML covers corporate communications, employer branding and recruitment marketing as well as internal communications.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.