You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Business services improvement expert
In a nutshell
Introduction to the jobGlobal Enabling Services (GES) Center of Excellence acts as “nerve center” to embed new capabilities and ways of working and sets-up appropriate governance.
It provides guidance to drive continuous improvements and coordinates business transformation projects.
It has a strong link to the Expert Advisory teams on innovation, policies and procedures, excellence, and knowledge capture.
The business services improvement expert drives projects and solutions, coaches team members,
acts as a connection point between centrally and locally driven projects and supports the deployment of the improvement projects in the service delivery teams.
Role and responsibilities
• Driving execution of the process and tooling improvement projects and lead and/or participate in change projects;
• Facilitating the identifying, designing and implementing of global end-to-end processes / process improvements in order to achieve defined process metrics levels;
• Liaising with relevant stakeholders in the E2E Service teams, Business, IT, Data & Analytic teams, Expert Advisory teams and Value Driving teams.
• Acting as a connection point between centrally and locally driven change initiatives
• Creating the right improvement mindset in the organization;
• Working with agile IT team to raise user stories and ensure all IT changes are processed
Education and experience
•5+ years working experience;
•Understanding of end to end business processes (e.g. Market to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, …) supported by state of the art solutions;
•Experience in participating or leading the implementation of business transformation, integrations or change projects;
•Excellent stakeholder management skills
•Fluent English speaking and writing.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
•Has a strong and enthusiastic personality with ability to operate in a dynamic and international environment.
•Multi-disciplinary & multi-cultural understanding, values differences and is able to bridge between different departments and people
•Strives for continuous improvement
•Committed and flexible (going the extra mile)
•Result oriented with a high sense of responsibility and accountability
• Likes to work as a member of a team, coaches other team members
• Has a strategic and innovative mindset
• is able to challenge the status quo
• Loves making other people grow/further develop professionals/talents.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.