You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
5 days ago - J-00242178-116
Lead Engineer Mechanical Tooling Development
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Do you take the lead in tooling development and are you able to inspire people? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you capable to translate performance specifications into design specification? Then we want to get in touch with you.
Role and responsibilities
Take ownership of one or more tooling developments or issues. Leading a design and/or small team of Mechanical experts in project setting. Is responsible for the design of precision mechanical tools, which are reliable, stable, safe, contamination free, cost effective and easy to manufacture and service.
- Take lead in running tool developments or issues.
- Create and execute plan. Clear communication ofstatus and results.
- Translate performance specifications into tested andreleased Hardware.
- Incorporation of externally designed Modules from OEMpartners/co-developers.
- Seeks customers satisfaction and optimalmanufacturability and serviceability.
- Development of Precision Engineering Tooling competences.
Education and experience
Technical High school or University graduate in mechanical engineering.
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in leading a design team in a complextechnical environment.
- Knowledge of precision engineering, ergonomics, dynamics,mechatronics , thermal and high precision adjustment, position andfixation solutions.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social,coordination and communication skills.
- Ability to work in an international multiculturalsetting.
- Ability to provide technical direction, motivate andconvince a team of professionals.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (D&E) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products.
In this sector, departments such as Mechanical Development, specify, design, and qualify the various modules of the ASML products. Each department consists of discipline and function oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular competence or functions in ASML equipment.
Within the Mechanical Department, Manufacturing & Service Tooling is such a group.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.