You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Production Planner EUV
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management
Introduction to the job
Do you get excited about taking ownership for the planning of a part of our factory in order to secure timely shipment of our most advanced lithography systems? Do you have an education in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration and good organizational and analytical skills? We might be looking for you!
Role and responsibilities
Production Planning is responsible for the transformation of our Masterplan (MPS) into a feasible production plan for our modules and machines, ensuring that all logistic requirements will be fulfilled in time and in the most cost efficient way.
As a Production Planner EUV you:
- Are responsible for the planning, monitoring and adjustment of production activities so that the agreed production plan is realized with optimized work-in-progress and stock levels;
- Ensure material availability for planned production activities and define structural improvements to prevent material issues in the future;
- Are responsible for the roll-up of production progress towards monthly masterplan updates, pro-actively identify risks and create scenario’s for decision making regarding plan optimization;
- Constrain management: facilities, cleanroom space, tooling and resource plan with capacity requirements and drive timely decision making for capacity extension;
- Scenario planning: use your knowledge of different planning parameters (e.g. safety time, safety stock) to be able to adjust planning methodology when production environment is changing;
- Initiate and provide input to improve cycle times and delivery processes within the factory;
- Secure logistic requirements during engineering change process and NPI to secure an optimal implementation in the factory.
Education and experience
Bachelor or master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
- Experience in planning and logistic processes within production environment;
- Experience in stakeholder management;
- Experience in driving change;
- Knowledge of SAP or another ERP system.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Team player with good social and communication skills who is able to achieve personal and team goals;
- Stakeholdermanagement for aligning the best plan;
- Assertive and pro-active attitude in order to prevent and solve issues on time;
- Self-reliant planner who shows ownership and is able to make decisions;
- Flexible and highly committed to contribute to the targets of the EUV Factory;
- Ability to plan and set priorities (time management);
- Entrepreneur who has creativity and persuasiveness to make the impossible happen.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
The sector Manufacturing within the EUV Factory (EF) is responsible for the production and installation of NXE systems in Veldhoven. The Production Planner reports to the Manager Production Planning and works closely with Manufacturing (module/system owners, operators and team- & group leaders), Supply Chain Management, Warehouse and own Production Planning & Logistics teams.
Please submit your CV and cover letter stating your motivation to apply for this specific role at ASML to be considered.
This position may require access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. §
730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.