You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
19 days ago - J-00242444-457
Compensation and Benefits Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
As C&B Manager you hierarchically report to the Global Head of C&B and functionally to the Manager of Global Grading.
You will contribute to the development, maintenance and application of the job evaluation systems and processes within ASML. This involves ASML Core Jobs Framework, a job-family model based on the Korn Ferry / Hay method of job evaluation and its translation into Workday, called the Job Architecture. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the organization of regular Hay panels for senior positions. These activities involve close cooperation with HR management, Korn Ferry and with senior management in the organization.
Role and responsibilities
- Design and manage the implementation of job analysis and job evaluation tools and methods for agile job grading;
- Co-develop and maintain the ASML Core Jobs Framework and the ASML Job Architecture linked to Workday;
- Advise HR management on job evaluation and the application of the Core Jobs Framework and Job Architecture;
- Prepare and manage job evaluation committees for (Senior) Management positions; explain evaluations to Senior Management;
- Participate in sector reviews of Senior Management population with ExCom members, to identify succession positions, gaps, compression;
- Execute regular quality audits on job grading;
- Provide insights / diagnostics of efficient organization design, enabling HR-line for organization design discussions;
- Co-develop ratios and Job Evaluation conventions to manage grade distribution;
- Co-develop tooling to enable HR and line management to decide on team structure and grades;
- Lead and/or participate in other C&B projects in the Global C&B department;
- Participate in external C&B networks and manage external relations.
The role has a combination of operational and strategic elements. You should be able to switch flexibly between the two and set the right priorities. The position allows the job holder much room to shape and develop the content of the role, depending on his/her capabilities and ambitions.
Education and experience
- You have completed a master degree and have most likely at least 7 years of work experience preferably in Compensation & Benefits and/or Job Design;
- Broad Compensation & Benefits professional with both operational and strategic skills, with a specific experience in job evaluation;
- Have state-of-the-art and in-depth knowledge in Compensation & Benefits;
- Gained experience with one of the leading consultancies in this area and/or in another company.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills;
- Eye for detail must be combined with conceptual skills and overview;
- Professionally self-confident and convincing at executive level;
- Be flexible and sensitive towards local business needs;
- Presentation skills and fluency in English are prerequisites;
- Pro-active and socially skilled team worker who draws inspiration from working in an international context and thrives in a complex and demanding environment;
- Pragmatism and a ‘can do’ mentality.
Our company culture is analytical, technology- and process-oriented. Our empowered and critical workforce will not hesitate to challenge your analytical and process skills as well as your professional knowledge. Accuracy and knowing your details are therefore key.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.