You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Security Risk & Control Manager
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The Security Risk & Control Framework Manger will be responsible to collaborate with different sectors (Business) and with the RBA Internal Control team to develop, share, agreed and maintain the Security Risk & Control framework. The Security Risk & Control Framework is integrated with other Risk & control Framework from different compliance areas.
Role and responsibilities
- Own and manage the Security Risk & Control Framework, database and repository. In the near future this will move to Service Now (SNOW) in collaboration with other sectors and the RBA IC team
- Be involved as subject-matter expert regarding risk and control in projects
- Leading a project to identify improvements in set up of controls and control testing and, if necessary, implement a system to improve oversight over controls.
- Increasing the operational risk management component of the function and lead this component to next maturity level.
- Ensuring that controls remain fit for purpose in an environment in which investment strategies are becoming more complex while demands from regulators and auditors are increasing and there is no room for error.
- Manage and mentor team of analysts (If needed)
- Develop management report
- Stakeholder engagement and management (Different Compliance departments and internal Customers)
- Engage with Sectors Security Risk Managers (SRMs)
The key challenge of the role is to align requirements of a large number of stakeholders and find solutions that can satisfy all stakeholders. It is critical for stakeholder to have a clear, consistent view of risks that can impact the organization. Therefore processes and tooling needs to be in place to make this information available to decision makers when they need it. Consistency in reporting and the outcome of the risk management processes is of the utmost importance to ensure we can support the growth of the company. By creating comprehensive risk controls frameworks we remain in control of the various initiatives that are ongoing in a big organization by ASML and we ensure that teams are aware of their responsibilities in keeping ASML secure.
Education and experience
- Bachelor level position with a focus on information security and/or business management.
- 6+ years of experience working in a risk management role. Preferably within a large high tech organization.
- 6+ in a (Big4) consultancy organization
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, ISO2700/1/2, ISO31000 knowledge and/or certification is a big plus.
- Experience in developing security risk & control frameworks.
- Experience in stakeholder management & communicating with senior management.
- Experience in security process design.
- Experience with ServiceNow GRC tooling is a plus.
- Masters degree level education
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to develop connections and build stakeholder relationships
- Develop management reports to communicate progress clearly
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
·Ability to hit the ground running and come with proposals from day one
·Great communication skills
·Highly motivated and with demonstrable leadership attributes
·Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills, focused on Risks
·Extremely diligent and attentive to details
·Effective communicator at all levels with excellent writing skills
·Ability to cope under pressure and balancing multiple priorities
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.