You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
28 days ago - J-00242736-587
Project Leader EUV Machine Conditioning
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Mechanical engineering, Physics, Mechatronics
Introduction to the job
Do you take the lead in driving machine condition projects to a successful delivery and make the difference? Do you have the technical background to lead a multidisciplinary team of thermal, mechanics, electronics and software professionals? Do you see the big picture without missing important details? Then we want to get in touch with you.
Role and responsibilities
You as project leader take responsibility with your self-steering team for the development of machine conditioning solutions consisting out of hardware (mechanics, electronics) and (embedded) software for ASML’s lithographic products. You are driving the project team internally at ASML and towards suppliers, from specification through system integration and towards release for volume. You report to the group leader and operationally to the ASML program (PCM).
Your project is operating according the Scaled Agile Framework in which the different technical disciplines and teams work together.You pro-actively drive the development work in the team and participate in reviewing designs. But above all, you will use your leadership and teamwork skills to solve problems and optimize team performance.
- End2end ownership across all development phases for the delivers solutions within an ASML product
- Balance, prioritize and manage the triple constraint (timing, budget and scope) in a
transparent way in line with the business prio and needed quality
- Help the team in understanding the content and context of the solution by being the voice of the customer
- Create and maintain project plans and proactively drive project realization in line with Product Master plan
- Review technical proposals, manage time, quality and budget as well as the risks and issues in your project
- Work with externalco-developers and external manufacturing facilities to ensure timely delivery of prototypes and a smooth transition to volume production
- Managing project interfaces with other projects, System engineering, ASML factory, customer support and marketing.
Education and experience
University level:Master in Physics, Mechanics, Mechatronics
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Highly motivated, enthusiast, flexible and a good communicator, ability to think and act on a strategic level
- Think broad, learn fast, take responsibility, act decisive and show critical sense
- Lead and work with a multidisciplinary team, give direction and motivate
- Affinity for working with co-developers (outsourcing)
- Pragmatic and proactive attitude with an analytical view
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design and integration of the ASML machines. Within D&E the task of the Machine Conditioning (MC) department is to develop, deliver, integrate and qualify functional modules & parts of ASML’s EUV lithography tools related to temperature control and gas conditioning. Technology areas are: gas-, vacuum- and water-flow control, architecture and design, temperature control.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.