You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Senior BPA SAP SD/MM
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering
Introduction to the job
Are you an experienced SAP SD/MM process analyst who also wants to know more about Sales and Logistics?We are looking for you!
Role and responsibilities
In your role as a Senior Business Process Analyst you will be the linking pin between the ASML Sales & Logistics Business, IT organization and the outsourcing partners. As Senior Business Process Analyst you will assess, change/refine and implement business processes and the related information systems (main focus is on SAP) to continuously increase their effectiveness and efficiencies and make sure that they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction.
You will act as a first IT contact for Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization. You will play a key role in IT development & implementation projects.For a large part of your time you work in projects, but you will also manage Non Standard Changes in your area from Intake till Go Live & Hand-over to support.
You are getting energized by challenging the business about their requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions (mainly SAP) instead of custom build solutions. You are able to translate these business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction. This means you create the Functional Design or you review the Functional Design as created by external partners. You are able to customize, test, train key-users and act as project manager in smaller projects.
What challenges are waiting for you?
- Working in a large international company
- Working for a high-end organization that is leading in their business domain
- Working in an agile environment
- A business that is on the verge of (re-)implementing SAP Greenfield
- Opportunity to work with latest and newest technologies
- Salary & labor conditions which are highly competitive.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities. A sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Competence Center Operations. In this Competence Center we capture and fulfill all IT demand from Field Logistics, Customer Support, Sales and Marketing divisions and provide technology through large-scale projects or changes to our existing application infrastructure.
Education and experience
You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or Supply Chain Management.
The ideal candidate has got
- 5 - 10 years’ experience as Business Process Analyst or similar positions
- In depth hands-on knowledge of SAP SD/MM
- Ability to document ‘as is’ and ‘to be ‘processes and to assist in development of business case transition
- Experience in translation of Business Requirements into IT Requirements and design the correct solution (direction) corresponding these business requirements
- Experience within complex matrix organizations;
- Experience working in agile/SAFe context.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferable in Dutch
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Able to deal with resistance
- Ability to influence without power
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.