You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
5 days ago - J-00243139-568
Solution Business Process Analyst - CS & Field Execution
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
ASML IT is in the middle of an IT Agile Transformation with SAFe© (Scaled Agile Framework) as the guiding framework. Are you an IT expert in Work Preparation, Field Execution and Customer Service processes? Come aboard and be part of one of the most technically developed company of the world.
Role and responsibilities
'IT Solution Delivery Operations' is a sub-department within the IT organization. This department is responsible for providing IT solutions that support ASML Operations in achieving its business goals. We support ASML sectors Sales, Planning, Sourcing, Logistics, Manufacturing, Facility Management, Environment Health and Safety, Quality Management and Customer Support.
You and your team are responsible for the translation of business demands for the Field Execution Agile Release Train (ART) into concrete, state-of-the-art IT solutions.
As Business Process Analyst you act as a primary IT contact (subject matter expert) for Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization. Your main activities are related to Customer Service departments of ASML. You assess, change and refine business processes and related information system to continuously increase the effectiveness of the supporting systems and ensure that they are properly aligned with the company’s strategic direction. You will play a key role in IT development & implementation of Epis, features and user-stories. Here you are able to customize, test, train key-users and act as content manager and solution coordinator in agile delivery.
You will be responsible for describing the Solution Context (capability, business process, strategic architecture) and Solution Intent (solution configuration, data flow, roles & responsibilities and authorizations), analyze technical trade-offs, determine the primary components and subsystems, identify the interfaces and collaborations between them, define Nonfunctional Requirements (NFRs), guide Enablers through to execution. You work with Product and Solution Management, Customers and (IT) Suppliers.
You will play a critical role in aligning teams on the Agile Release Train (ART) to a shared technical direction and partner with those teams in elaborating the Solution, validating technology assumptions, evaluating implementation alternatives and creating the Continuous Delivery Pipeline. You challenge the business requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions instead of custom built solutions.
For a large part of your time you work for the ART. As Sr. Solution BPA you are responsible for topics like:
- Work Execution – Focus on INSTALL & SERVICE of modules and complete machines;
- Service Notifications;
- Skills Management;
- Detailed scheduling;
- Work preparation;
- Configuration Management / Installed Base Management;
- Customer Service Order Management;
- Field Execution / Project Management;
- Work Knowledge Access (work instructions);
- Machine Integration; Integration with Safety systems;
- Disturbance Management;
- Alignment with other ART’s;
- Consolidating legacy systems;
- Cloud strategy and continuous improvement.
This position requires international travelling to ASML field location for short periods if needed (±2-3 times per year for ±1-3 weeks per case, highly dependent on the individual assignments).
Education and experience
A master's degree in Information Technology or Business Administration with proven experience in complex Customer Service processes is required.
- At least 5 years of experience as an IT Customer Service expert on senior level;
- 10+ years’ experience with Customer Service processes (complex products, low volumes):
- Discrete industry (Complex products, low volumes);
- Customer Service process in general;
- Specific: Customer Service Execution System knowledge.
- Proven experienced in translating architectural principles, processes, infrastructure to actual solutions;
- A strong background in SAP CS/PM/PS/PEO including integration with non-SAP systems.
- Detailed knowledge of IT systems supporting Customer Service Execution Systems, Quality management, Equipment automation;
- Up-to date with topics like e.g. Industry 4.0; Cloud.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence;
- Excellent communication skills in English, preferable also in Dutch;
- Proactive and enthusiastic;
- Able to deal with resistance;
- Ability to influence without power;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-get mentality including eagerness to perform hands-on activities;
- Team player.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.