You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
27 days ago - J-00243106-636
Capability Improvement Architect MPP
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
In ASML we are improving our Configuration Management process / application landscape. We use tools like Teamcenter to manage our product design but also model our process design. For automating/improving the process design part (and solid link to product design), we are looking for an architect with Teamcenter and Manufacturing planning knowledge. This person should help us shape our improvements in the domain, so we can better get this chain running, taking into account ASML required dynamics.
Do you want to shape, implement and deploy Engineering Product Lifecycle Management processes and applications? Do you want to work on improving the handshake between Engineering and Production/Service by better connecting processes and tools like Teamcenter (PLM) and SAP (ERP)? If you like a challenging assignment, come join the Configuration Management Improvement department, and help us to define step-ups in this area.
Role and responsibilities
The scope of the Capability Improvement Architect is:
- Analyze and improve PLM/CM end-to-end business processes and framework from an Development & Engineering perspective (incl. handshakes towards production and service)
- Be a spokesperson for the business, understanding the demand and translating this into architecture / roadmap for realization and deployment (taking into account the current IT landscape)
- Support projects with High-Level directions as well as more detailed solutions for implementation
- Being part of multiple improvement initiatives / projects, and will co-develop improvements on end-to-end business processes and support the implementation in the business.
- Aligning on the needs of functional stakeholders across the ASML organization (including but not limited to (design) engineers andIT). For this you will need to oversee integration with other software such as Teamcenter, SAP, NX and the Work Instructions
- Authoring environment.
- Give architectural guidance and drive solutions for improved CM processes, tooling and ways of working.
- Configuration management enabling tailored work preparation information per ‘valid’ configuration
- Change management enabling ability to handle multiple dependent changes
- Bill of Material (BoM) and Bill of Process (BoP) structures (in Teamcenter/MPP) that support design, plan and execution of our processes and an improved impact analysis
- One source of truth
- Manufacturing and Service organization
- End user experience
- Engineering efficiency
Education and experience
- Bachelor or Masters. degree in (mechanical) technical engineering or industrial engineering.
- 10 years of work experience in a High-Tech, low Volume company
- Solid Teamcenter (MPP) application knowledge is a must, SAP is a pre
- Familiar with PLM and end-to-end business processes
- Experience with aligning and working with IT.
- Familiar with Agile way of working
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Analytical: able to interpret business interactions in end to end processes
- Persuasive and decisive: motivate and convince without using formal authority, finish with integral satisfaction.
- Good communicator: able to interface within multi-disciplinary teams, align at functional and managerial level
- Self-propelling: take initiative in order to reach your goals
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.