You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00243082-681
Manpower Planner EUV Installations
In a nutshell
Hillsboro - OR, US
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
As a CS EUV Installs Manpower Planner you are the main responsible person to secure the required resources for the installations of EUV machines at customer sites. The planner’s mission is to achieve a flexible, reliable and optimized planning. This planning must be in line with the department strategy and planning guidelines and taking all relevant dependencies into account (eg: Work-life balance, utilization, stakeholder departments, visa’s).
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
Role and responsibilities
Your main tasks are:
- Plan, schedule and arrange customer support engineers, material registrars (MR) project leads (PL), coordinators for the execution of EUV installations at the customer site, in cooperation with the world wide EUV installations planners and the local group leads.
- Develop process for vacation requests and vacation planning as well as process vacation requests.
- Monitor and control the progress of the overall planning. Attend and organize relevant meetings and reviews in order to realize the plan.
- Determine the consequences of proposed plan changes and related actions on project and program level. Report progress and discrepancies to project leaders, program managers and engineers/PLs/coordinators/MR.
- Management reporting to stakeholders and project managers. Represent the CS department in operational planning meetings.
- Develop local planning process and maintain documentation.
- Attend customer meetings and maintain local installs master planning.
- Develop local planning KPIs and report out in management daily kaizen meetings.
- Provide administrative support to CS EUV Installs when required (eg: headcount sheets, Microsoft Teams page, etc.).
Education and experience
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience as a manpower planner, project planner or scheduler in a relevant environment.
- Good communication and excel skills.
- Experience in using planning software.
- Team player with excellent communication and writing skills in English.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- The work requires commitment and a flexible attitude towards frequent changes in planning and approach. The candidate is able to provide real-time updates on the fly.
- Analytical skills, organized and very accurate. Able and willing to document well.
- Be able to document and present planning progress, issues, and findings.
- The ability to work autonomously as well as in a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and a proven capability to convey matters, both written and verbally, in a clear and precise manner.
- The ideal candidate has a high stress tolerance level, is result oriented and is able to convince, inspire and motivate people.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs. Travel up to 25% for training purposes and meetings.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.