You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
27 days ago - J-00243098-169
Senior Project Manager Configuration Management
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
Fast market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires state of the art teamwork by all disciplines. Smooth implementation of new and changed hardware, introduced on a daily basis, is crucial for the business. This requires an effective process, coordinating the change requests through the product life cycle and securing the efficiency and profitability of ASML’s business.
A ‘product change process’ is currently being rolled out in phases, thereby also changing aspects of the ASML organization. We are looking for ways to further optimize these processes using available data and enabling data. Are you a strong Senior Project Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you understand the different change processes and are you able to find and drive improvements? Then this could be your next job!
Role and responsibilities
The Senior Project Manager Configuration Management is positioned in the CM Organization governed by the CM Board, with executives across the sectors (Development & Engineering and Operations). You will work together with CM experts, Business Process owners and analysts, users in the business (e.g. Change Specialist, PDM, financial controller, marketing, supply chain, sourcing, and factory representative)
- The Senior Project Manager CM will initiate and manage improvement projects in the Configuration Management processes, to improve Configuration data quality, consistency and availability.
- The Senior Project Manager will overview the alignment ofcross sector stakeholders and process experts for effective and efficientimprovements in related projects.
- Execute detailed data analysis and prepare informationfor decision taking on improvement impact and prioritizations.
- The main areas of improvement are within the ASMLProduct Change process, supporting Configuration definition andmaintenance.
- Support the overall Configuration Managementperformance with improvements on Configuration management processes andmethods:
- Initiate and embed improvements in our cross sectorprocesses;
- Define and maintain configuration management methodsand way of working;
- Share configuration management expertise cross sectors.
- Define and maintain the triple constraint for theproject(s) to ensure balanced project execution.
Education and experience
- Academic level in industrial / logistics / engineeringor technical business administration.
- Minimum of 5 years of practical Industrial Engineering,Supply Chain Logistics or Business Engineering experience knowledge ofcomplex production or logistics processes in a very high technologicalenvironment.
- Experience with change management within development orproduction organization.
- Preferably experience with TeamCenter and SAP in thearea of Development, Production and Materials Management
- Configuration Management certification (CMII module1-4) is preferred.
- Preferably experience with MS Project and AGILE way ofworking
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong communicator in English and Dutch.
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also athigher management levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work pleasantly withpeople with differing backgrounds and in different departmental andgeographical cultures; at various hierarchical levels
- Strong analytic capability and a pro-active initiatingattitude.
- Change- management competencies.
- Ability to plan and set priorities.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.