You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00243319-691
University Relations - Program Manager
Other job categories
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The US University Relations team here at ASML is dedicated to attracting and engaging the next generation of the ASML workforce by introducing and promoting the ASML brand to students attending colleges and universities across the US and creating multiple world-class programming channels for those students to partake in.
Role and responsibilities
- Own relationships with targeted universities and schools which includes fostering relationships with career services personnel, student leaders, faculty and/or administration
- Oversee site specific internship programming including new intern orientation, learning opportunities, and recreational events
- Serve as a subject matter expert on one or more early career talent platforms i.e. Handshake
- Mentor students before, during, and after their ASML program – drive the conversion rate of interns to full time employees
- Manage the US ASML Scholarship program in cooperation with other ASML departments and external stakeholders
- Attend career fairs and other recruitment events as assigned
- Travel 20-25% especially during the peak of student recruitment cycles
- Collaborate with talent acquisition, HR line, D&I, employment branding, and the business to strengthen university recruitment initiatives
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other relevant field of study
- 3-5 years of experience in university recruiting and/or student program management
- Experience creating and executing student programming
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to multitask, shift priorities, and bring tasks to completion
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and other talent systems.
- Ability to mentor students and early career professionals
- Adaptable and flexible given the nature of college recruiting
- Ability to present to all level of stakeholders both internal and external - strong storytelling capability
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written - ability to discern and speak to a diverse audience
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.