You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00240622-779
HR Business Partner
In a nutshell
Do you take a leading role in HR&O challenges? Would you like to ensure a smooth HR&O cycle and contribute to topics like leadership development and organizational change? And do you want to be part of a fun and professional HR&O team? Then take the next step in your career and apply today!
Development & Engineering (D&E) is the largest sector in the ASML organization with approximately 10,000 employees. Engineers have a range of backgrounds including physics, electronics, mechatronics, software, mechanics, data analytics and more. This vacancy is positioned in the D&E Machine Conditioning (MC) Cluster. The MC cluster has a very diverse workforce and its engineers operate in the heart of the ASML machines. There is a strong believe that only by continuously investing in collective and individual professional growth and teamwork the challenging business agenda can be met.
As a HR Business Partner you work closely together with employees and management and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR topics: You drive, support and advice in the yearly HR&O cycle regarding performance management, employee development, succession management & compensation. You contribute to realize our Global HR&O priorities, focusing on Leadership & Competence development, Organization & Change, Strengthen HR Core and Attract, Recruit & Onboard. Next to that you provide input and feedback in (global) HR projects, representing the needs of your departments. In this role, strong business partnering skills are needed to help build leadership skills and high performing teams. You are representing HR in several people plan related projects.
In this exciting position you will have 4 main roles:
1) Employee Champion
- Coaching & mentoring
- Promotion nominations
- Development plans
- Managing risks, ethics and safety
- Works Council relations
2) Change Agent
- Assisting in change initiatives
- Enhancing management/team development
- Facilitating off-site workshops & trainings
- Designing of sector specific academies
3) Operational Expert
- Advisor/executor HR year cycle
- Compensation & Benefits related topics
- Recruitment and building a strong talent pipeline
- HR data & dashboards
4) Strategic Partner
- Strategic workforce plans & development
- Assisting line managers in solving organization, people & change related issues
You have a Bachelor or Master Degree for example in HRM or organizational/business studies.
You have 6 to 8 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business. You bring knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and a solid base in operational expertise as well as strong knowledge of Dutch labor legislation.
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic
- Customer oriented (providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers)
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach
- Strong on organizational sensitivity
- Pro-active in stakeholder management
- You are a team player and at the same time able to work independently
- Able to step out of your comfort zone
- Strong personal leadership skills (able to reflect and learning agility and able to influence across different levels)
Context of the position
The sector Human Resource & Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector employs about 450 employees, with a team in Europe, the US and Asia. The office location is in Veldhoven.
The position will report to the HR Business Partner for D&E Machine Conditioning and Mechanical Development. You will be part of a team of seven experienced and highly-skilled HR professionals, together supporting a growing business of ~2000fte. We offer you a challenging and unique role in which you will be able to work autonomously, but also as part of a closely collaborating team.
This is a full-time position (40 hours).
Interested? Please apply with your (English) CV and cover letter, detailing your motivation for this specific role.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.