You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Workday HR Time & Absence Specialist
Other job categories
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories, Other job categories
Introduction to the job
ASML has embarked on a journey to redesign its overall HR systems landscape, implementing Workday and ServiceNow with a strong focus on employee experience.
Have you got the skill and enthusiasm to support us in this journey as a Time & Absence Specialist?
Our cross-sectoral HR Technology team is working on implementing new IT systems aimed at facilitating HR processes and improving efficiency as well as employee experience.
Role and responsibilities
- Support the Product owner in translation of detailed requirements into system solutions.
- Configure, test, validate and implement Business Process / functionality changes.
- Evaluate releases and functionality to identify opportunities to improve and optimize the use of the application.
- Work with the entire HR Technology team (cross-functional) to assess impact of changes to downstream systems/other BP’s/reporting.
- Ensure end to end process thinking and embed employee experience concept in the system configuration.
- Participate in end to end testing
- Run support processes (mass data changes, restart workflows…)
- Escalation resource as Tier 3 towards HR Service centers (incl. case management with Vendor)
- Strong cooperation with local Key users on knowledge transfer, troubleshooting and improvement initiatives.
The Time & Absence specialist will be part of the global Workday Team, focusing on Time & Absence (globally).
Education and experience
- A Master's degree in a relevant area is preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the Workday Time & Absence technology area.
- You are passionate to learn about Workday and can successfully collaborate with colleagues (Workday specialists in other domains and other HR Technology colleagues) to deliver a great employee experience.
Working language is English.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- You have good problem-solving skills and like to co-create solutions to business needs
- You can work well under pressure and in a complex environment, with different stakeholders knocking at your door
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter detailing your motivation to take on this role.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.