You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00243419-901
Finance Capital Asset Specialist
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
The mission of the Wilton CT site is to support and advance world class semi-conductor manufacturing capabilities in order to advance Moore’s Law; supporting the industry’s goal of fulfill an ever-increasing demand for compute.
As the Wilton Finance Capital Asset Specialist, you will play a crucial role in the budgeting, planning and execution of both the Manufacturing as well as the Development and Engineering group charters. In doing so you will have the opportunity to work with and support industry leading business partners in their selected fields.
Role and responsibilities
The Wilton Finance Capital Asset Specialist will serve as a key Business Partner cross-sector and cross-business line to aid in the procurement, monitoring and reporting of key capital assets required to sustain the relentless pace of lithography technology development and manufacturing. This role will support Wilton senior management and their subordinates tasked with developing and purchasing capital assets as well as maintaining those assets from cycle count reporting, to capitalization and inventory management.
- Direct support for asset procurement activities and finance systems training and troubleshooting.
- Reporting responsibilities for capital procurement progress, inventory management and cycle count execution.
- Interface with corporate colleagues in The Netherlands cross functions.
- Must be a self-motivated individual willing to take on a variety of projects impacting multiple high-level stakeholders across the site and company with a relentless focus on efficiency and process improvement(s).
- An ability to combine finance, analytics and technical acumen to create management-level data sets and data visualizations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Job description subject to change at any time.
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field.
- Required with 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Licenses, certifications or specialization in Analytics a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience – Finance/Accounting/Corporate Planning.
- Required technical skills: Microsoft Office, SAP.
- Knowledge/hands-on experience with software/technical tools: Spotfire, Workday, common Analytics tools/languages a plus.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong internal customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Minimal Travel Required, but with opportunity to travel to the Netherlands and other US sites.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
This position is located on-site in Wilton, CT. It requires onsite presence to attend in-person work-related events, trainings and meetings and to further ensure teamwork, collaboration and innovation.
A flexible workplace arrangement may be available to employees working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days a week).
Office Role Responsibilities
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel, domestic or international, dependent on business needs.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.