You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
HR ServiceNow consultant
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you an experienced ServiceNow consultant with HR experience who wants to integrate HR processes into the latest ServiceNow technology? Please continue reading!
The Business Process Analyst HR is accountable for HR IT solutions within the ICT organization of ASML. You will guide the business HR community in defining business requirements and transferring these requirements into high quality IT solutions. These IT solutions will in most cases be ServiceNow focused.
Role and responsibilities
As Business Process Analyst you will act as subject matter expert for Business key players and Business process owners in the ASML organization.
You will work in an Agile environment as part of the IT HR Services team.
You are getting energized by challenging the business about their requirements & processes in order to realize a fit in standard IT solutions (mainly ServiceNow) instead of custom build solutions. You are able to translate these business requirements into the right functional IT specifications and IT solution direction. This means you create the functional design and contributes to the architectural roadmap. You are able to customize, test and train key-users.
- Challenge and translate HR-related business requirements into IT requirements (both functional and non-functional);
- Understand technical aspects and able to explain them to business stakeholders in understandable language
- Contribute to write out user stories, incl acceptance criteria and definition of done;
- Support with testing of Change Requests;
- Delivery of changes to the application landscape;
- Support with creating functional documentation, procedures, work instructions;
- Align with key stake holders of HR and other parties that use the solution;
- Interface with technical counterparts from IT or vendors.
Education and experience
You have a bachelor or master degree in field of IT or Technology.
You also have the following experience:
- 5+ years’ experience as Business Process Analyst, Functional ServiceNow Consultant or similar positions;
- Proven experience in HR business processes, People Development, or Learning / Knowledge Management domain;
- Detailed hands-on / customizing knowledge of ServiceNow;
- Experience in translation of Business Requirements into IT Requirements and design the correct solution (direction) corresponding these business requirements;
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong customer focus, result-oriented and drive for excellence;
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must;
- Proactive and enthusiastic team player;
- Accurate in collecting and registering requirements;
- Able to deal with resistance;
- Ability to influence without power;
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments;
- Well-developed consultancy skills with a strong go-getter mentality including willingness to perform hands-on activities.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our main headquarters are located in Veldhoven, the Netherlands; the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport’, Europe’s top tech hub.
We also have offices in the US, Asia and several other countries in Europe. In total we have presence in 16 countries.
A sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Solution Delivery Corporate Portfolio. This portfolio is responsible for innovation projects and changes in the IT systems supporting the corporate organization.
You will be reporting to the IT GL Corporate.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.