You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00243434-935
Project Leader Electron Optics ASML Delft
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Introduction to the job
ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips
Multi e-Beam Inspection tools are part of ASML’s holistic lithography portfolio. ASML has an Electron Optical competence center in Delft, with multi-disciplinary teams, where we combine Research with Development & Engineering and deliver modules and system designs for the Multi e-Beam Inspection products.
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E) sector is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of all products in the ASML portfolio and has a department in Delft. Within the D&E sector, our department is responsible for functions, modules, technical competences and qualification tools for inspection equipment, in particular multi-beam electron microscopes.
Role and responsibilities
As Project Leader you will:
· Drive the design, industrialization and continuous improvement of one of our Electron Optical Modules.
· Use your leadership and teamwork skills to solve problems and optimize team performance.
· Provide leadership to a team of engineers in Delft.
· Give clear and transparent updates to ASML (Sr) management and the engineers in our department.
· Actively participate in design reviews.
Education and experienceTechnical University Master’s in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
· Experienced Project Leader (3+ years) in a technical environment.
· Experience in managing a group of technical professionals.
· Condensing a complex project to a clear key message in front of stakeholders.
· Ability to understand how a complex idea can be made into a working module.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
· Able to bring structure to a complex project and maintain overview.
· You are driven by technical content and can motivate and convince a team of professional designers.
· Ownership mentality – desire to deliver top quality within time and budget.
· A team player with excellent social skills and a pragmatic attitude.
· Self-starter with a drive for success.
· Affinity with Agile work methods.
· Effective communication skills and knowledge of English language.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.