You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
27 days ago - J-00243559-002
Enterprise Search Specialist
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML has its headquarters in Veldhoven the Netherlands and has R&D and manufacturing operations in North America, Asia and the Netherlands. The ASML IT division supports information management, workplace and collaboration facilities, infrastructure, automation and optimization of key business processes across ASML.
Role and responsibilities
When it comes down to it, the mission is to create the best in class search that will empower our employees to find relevant content faster (people-to-content), push content to employees (content-to-people), and enable employees to find experts faster (people-to-people).
As the Enterprise Search Specialist, you have are responsible for creating the ASML search strategy and implement our enterprise search solution to support ASML in improving access to content and people within a complex integrated Microsoft dominated ecosystem. You are a member of the myASML Employee Experience Platform DevOps team, reporting to the myASML product owner.
This role is situated in IT End-User Services, which is part of the ‘Core IT’ domain. Our people are proud to be best in class in enabling ASML's employees in their challenge to deliver high class machines and services to our customers around the world. The Core IT portfolio exists of various ARTs and is growing.
The teams are a mixture of young talent and senior specialists with a strong focus on delivering business value for our stakeholders.
- Develop and implement Enterprise Search strategy;
- Create Enterprise Search architecture together with the domain architect;
- Implement Enterprise Search, within a Microsoft ecosystem;
- Implement functionality to improve expert finding;
- Research and implement new search methods that leverage new technology, e.g. natural language search, semantic search integrated with enterprise taxonomy management functionality;
- Define KPI’s and set up search reporting to make data driven decisions;
- Create search driven content for our Employee Experience Platform (intranet);
- Create search driven knowledge solutions on SharePoint.
Education and experience
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in intranets and front end development, of which minimum of 4 years in Enterprise Search;
- Experience developing Search solutions for SharePoint;
- Proven experience implementing Enterprise Search;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Search;
- Experience with Agile ways of working;
- A good understanding of the IT landscape supporting the Intranet and Office 365;
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and elicit business needs and related analysis skills;
- Master degree in computer science or related area of study.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance. An assessment will be part of the recruitment process. Public
ASML does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered ASML’s property, and ASML will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Resource Center Department. ASML is GDPR compliant, therefore we cannot process applications sent outside of our recruitment system.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.