You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30 days ago - J-00243510-711
Financial Controller - Inventory and Manufacturing
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Introduction to the job
Are you keen to take up a new challenge in a global fast growing company? Are you challenged by contributing to the implementation of our Global Enabling Services -Financial Services team within ASML, are you looking for a next step in your career and would enjoy taking up the challenge of enabling ASML business to achieve its objectives while being in control?
We are looking for you! A professional who makes the difference because it’s in your nature to standardize, simplify and ensure E2E business processes are in control.
The Financial Controller reports to the teamlead FS Europe Inventory and Manufacturing.
Role and responsibilities
At ASML we constantly have to ensure that our people, processes and information enable us to realize our growth and meet our ambitious business objectives. Especially in an exciting era of automation, digitalization, robotics and data mining, enabling ASML’s future growth and its success.
ASML has launched its transformation towards Global Enabling Services (GES) to deliver world-class transactional & operational support services organized around E2E processes. Finance is the first mover soon expected to be followed by other services. Within Finance we have established the E2E cycles, Financial Services, Supplier Financial Services, Customer Financial Services and Employee Financial Services.
To realize our ambition we are looking for a Financial Controller to strengthen our Financial Services (FS) team responsible for the accounting related to inventory and manufacturing for ASML globally.
As Financial Controller, you will bring hands-on and pragmatic expertise and know how to ensure the right accounting and drive continuous improvements as well support the transition to our future ERP system.To be completed
Education and experience
- Master degree in business related education or Bachelor degree with a CPA certification
- 6-10 years relevant working experience in accounting and preferably multinational environment
- Big 4 experience is a plus
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Experienced in SAP ECC, SAP Workflow, and has affinity with BI tools especially Spotfire (preferred but not required)
- Knowledge and experience with US GAAP and IFRS
- Has preferably worked with Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX)
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Has a strong personality;
- Multi-disciplinary & multi-cultural understanding, values differences and is able to bridge between different departments and people;
- Outgoing professional who takes ownership and is willing to bring/get information within the ASML organization;
- Strives for continuous improvement;
- Strong in customer focus;
- Fitting into a dynamic and ambitious environment; brings commitment and flexibility (going the extra mile);
- Result oriented with a high sense of responsibility and accountability;
- High-potential who wants to take his/her career in own hands and grow within a professional and challenging environment;
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding;
- Team player, likes to work as a member of a team, supports other team members;
- Fluent in English (and preferably also in Dutch), communicates effectively;Excellent analytical skills.
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.