You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
30+ days ago - J-00243481-962
MSO College Lead
In a nutshell
Introduction to the job
Within ASML, the role of our Strategy & President’s Office (SPO) is to advise, align and facilitate the Presidents, Board of Management and Executive Committee to define and execute ASML's strategy by providing strategic insights and value creation opportunities to help shape ASML's future.
Being part of the Presidents’ Office, the Management Support Organization (MSO) provides adequate and high quality support to ASML's senior management. The MSO team is organized in one central department consisting more than 150 management assistants, supporting over 400 senior managers. MSO plays a crucial role in enabling collaboration between ASML's various department and sectors, which ensures that ASML's senior management can function effectively and efficiently. This helps ASML to achieve its complex and ambitious company targets.
We are looking for a resourceful and hands-on MSO College Lead with a passion for learning. The MSO College Lead will be responsible for creating a learning culture within MSO: enabling an environment where Management assistants have access to the right content in the right way at the moment of need, enriched with a focus on long term personal development goals. In order to provide the best possible support we aim to make the role of the management assistant future-proof. A strong learning structure is core to the success of the implementation of this MSO strategy.
In setting up the MSO College, there is ample room for the MSO College Lead to define, together with the line organization (+/- 150 FTE), the overall picture, the plan of approach and initial focal areas. The MSO College Lead will work in close collaboration with the MSO Staff team to ensure that learning needs and organizational goals are aligned. The ASML values of challenge, collaborate and care can be maximally used in this trusted position.
Role and responsibilities
The MSO College Lead is an impactful position within our MSO Staff, and has one mission: enabling an effective & empowered MSO organization. Activities and responsibilities contributing to that mission are:
- Identifying current learning needs in the organization based on the gap between the current and the envisioned level of capability.
- Defining and prioritizing learning goals for the different profiles in the MSO organization.
- Identifying and contributing to the design of learning solutions to build a balanced MSO curriculum.
- Understanding the basics of learning methods, tools and standards and provides input for the development of demo’s, simulations & exercises.
- Aligning with Learning Experience Architect(s) and Learning Solution Designer(s) to ensure optimal learning experiences for all MSO learning & knowledge management programs.
- Supporting the selection of Subject Matter Experts for learning design & delivery.
- Continuously align with (senior) stakeholders to ensure strategy alignment and resource allocation.
- Planning the creation of the learning curriculum, driving progress and ensuring commitment within the MSO organization.
- Manage and track the allocated learning budget.
- Translating learning needs to learning budget for development & deployment.
- Managing and collaborating with vendors to develop or acquire learning experiences to address specific business needs.
Overall, the MSO College Lead role is a versatile and flexible role in which you, together with the leadership team, determine the focus and activities to ensure sustainable growth of the MSO organization.
Education and experience
- University degree (MSc) or experienced Bachelor (BSc)
- 5+ years of relevant working experience, project management experience in a learning environment is highly valued
- Experience with curriculum development (and change leadership)
Proficient in Dutch and business English, both spoken and written
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Has a passion for Learning
- Can navigate in a complex, large organization (>30K people)
- Has the potential to use a range of different influencing techniques (influencing without power);
- Actively listens and provides and seeks constructive feedback;
- Crisp communicator at all levels: operational to executive;
- Great networking skills, able to work at multiple levels of the organization, from junior management assistants within the team to Senior Managers as stakeholders;
- Delivers fact-based and well-structured messages in a range of different formats, e.g. presentation, written messages.
- Possesses organizational sensitivity
- Has the ability to enthuse and inspire colleagues
- Can-do mentality: Leads by example and works as a member of a team;
Can provide training, coaching and facilitation
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.